|
Author Topic:   TM Folders
Kegel
posted June 16, 2001 02:13 PM         
Could someone list the folders they have in both the TM root directory as well as their addons directory? I have a folder named weapon in my addons directory (there are like 6 .ent files in it with wep names) and another folder named weapons (plural) in my addons/enteties directory with what appears to contain the 6 .ent's in my weapon folder + many many more. I think that when i installed a mod or 2, the installer incorrectly put some .ent's in a folder named weapion in the Addon root directory. Anyone else have it? Can I delete it? I dont think it serves a purpose.

IP:

Rex R
posted June 16, 2001 02:46 PM            
whether you can delete it safely... it depends 1st off you have to make sure that the are in fact dupes and not something else. check the other ents 1st to see if the ents (in the weap.s folder) are referenced/called. if they are not called by another ent it should be all right to remove them(play it safe move them to a temp folder and see if everything works properly before deleting them)

IP:

JVortex
posted June 16, 2001 05:54 PM            
a possibility could be that mods from my site i have fixed directory errors on. such as the kangaroo mines for example (i think). so if you installed kangaroo mines from somewhere other than my site and then installed the ones from my site the weapon ent's will be in 2 different places.

id say to do what Rex suggested. out of curiousity what files are duplicated?

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

IP:

swisher
posted June 16, 2001 06:03 PM            
Here they are from version 1.6:

IP: