|
Author Topic:   The firstt DDM memories
coax
Administrator
posted June 13, 2001 03:32 PM            
I was just remembering how the first DDMs use to begin. Before the game was going to begin we all waited ontop of some big mountain and hill all of us with our pea shooters and other weapons trained on each other waiting for the DDM to start. And then theres always the trigger happy ones and all of us turn and shoot back at them. This either made everyone turn loose on each other and havoc broke out or the situation was fixed. Kinda weird huh. Nowadyas people just play a few regular games before the DDM starts all the way to the last second. Times change i guess, and it was kinda stupid not to be playing before the DDM. But theres something to be said for seeing 15 tanks on one hill with their fingers on the button but admiring the view and enjoying the sight of a sea of tanks.

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

synack
posted June 13, 2001 04:54 PM         
Thanks for the memories, coax. I'd forgotten about that. :-)

What a blast. Still is too.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 13, 2001 05:04 PM            
I wish i'd been there for one of those. In fact i was but i still had the demo we sholud try that for next DDM on hte ramp they have BIG hill *Enjoys idea of possibley eneidimng up wit ha nuke and going trigger happy on a hill along with 15 others *

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 13, 2001 07:59 PM            
Always made me wish I had a nuke or material bomb

IP: