|
Author Topic:   Matrix,
GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 12, 2001 12:55 PM            
knock knock k im trying something with flags for hte clans. Does SVT or DNX stand for something? and Matirx, you gotta give me your new icq

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 12, 2001 01:01 PM            
Also, matrix i've solved yuor flag problem with it ovewriteing otherflags i think also i made CTF flags for the four clans on yuor site. BWL,TC,DNX,SVT. So like with the maps RC's made you colud just refernce those falgs instread i think so you colud haev a real clan battle there im still not sure if it'll work so please gemaie yuor icq so i can send you the zip file.

------------------

IP:

Random Chaos
posted June 12, 2001 05:04 PM            
Becuase of how maps works, the best way for the server to do it is just to sync a new entity with the different flag. Its too complicated to give a new map for every CTF battle

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 12, 2001 06:03 PM            
my icq is 30148958, plz feel free to add it.

as for the flags, my first version botched up the stock flagset because i didnt know any other way to do it. Now i do, ive built in a fix which is why i didnt use the addon folder btw.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 12, 2001 09:18 PM            
DNX is DiaNetiX (and no were nuthin to do with scientology, i just liked the sound of the word)

SvT is Special Vehicles Team, but ive not heard from em since they registered and ive not seen hunter anywhere at all online !!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 13, 2001 02:20 AM            
Ya know just thinking, i've treid it and IT WORKS! myzip file WORKS! BUT Black Widow lance and Temporal Chaos r WAY to long when you hit Tab to see the scores. So im gonna make them all abreviations

------------------

IP: