|
Author Topic:   The next DDM is online...
Skandranon
posted June 09, 2001 03:52 PM            
Okay, the DDM server is setup once more - new and improved with more and better memory. I haven't seen any problems since, so hopefully they're gone.

8pm EST Sunday the 10th, as usual. With my relatively light schedule for a few days I'll almost certainly be there. Whether I'll be in the mood to really play or not is another matter, but I'll at least stay there to make sure it goes well enough, like last time: Despite what Matrix and Random Chaos say *chuckle* I'm telling you, guys, there's something wrong with your setups or route-to-hosts, I haven't been able to find a damn thing wrong!

However, if you can find something - let me know, I'll fix it.

ADDENDUM: Hmm.. dunno about showing up now. I should, but tomorrow/today is also the best chance I'm going to get for upgrading my main machine. And that could take a while. We shall see.

------------------
Skandranon,
The Black Gryphon

[This message has been edited by Skandranon (edited June 10, 2001).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 09, 2001 11:19 PM            
Have fun guys.Going out of town.Cya next Sunday.

IP:

Rex R
posted June 10, 2001 03:27 AM            
well bother! it seems that I'm not going to be able to attend till I reinstall ver 1.59. made 5 attempts to join the server and had it 'time out' all 5 times. ran a trace route if the server is in missouri then i got the right address (123ms ave, 13 hops), sorry for the inconvience fellas. so I can join 1.6 servers but not 1.59

IP:

Robu1
posted June 10, 2001 10:13 AM            
Looks like the master of 3rd place (harharhar) will be out of the rankings for quite a while, since I work 'till 9:00 EST most nights , and that makes me a saaaaaaaad panda . :P

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted June 10, 2001 02:03 PM            
I won't be ther either. I have finals i need to study for, can someone please take screen shots and send them to me and the Weatherman

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

Karldar
posted June 10, 2001 02:06 PM            
Poor panda-lol. Well, I should be around sometime after 8. Mebbe 8:15/8:30 or so. Lookin' forward to another good round of matches-if my roomie playin' Evercrack doesn't bog down my connection, that is. Might have to kick him off his computer, I guess. Cya at the DDM. BTW, thx again for hosting, Skandranon.

------------------
I like pie!

IP:

Neo
posted June 10, 2001 11:35 PM            
In case anyone needs them, I have all the screens from the DDM tonight. Just post a reply somewhere on here (or email me / ICQ me).

IP:

The Weatherman
posted June 12, 2001 07:05 PM         
Could you (or anyone else) send me those score screens, Neo? johnsan@che.utexas.edu

IP:

Neo
posted June 12, 2001 08:30 PM            
The screens are in transit.

IP:

The Weatherman
posted June 13, 2001 02:07 AM         
Thanks, Neo. The latest DDM Analysis page is posted here http://home.austin.rr.com/treadmarks/DDMAnalysis.htm
Check it out to see who your daddy is this week

IP:

Paranor
posted June 13, 2001 11:32 AM            
Why am I showing 0 frags, etc. for game #2? I was there!

IP:

The Weatherman
posted June 13, 2001 05:53 PM         
Doh! Sorry Paranor, It has been fixed. I will update the ladders in a few days - I did a lot of formatting on the current ones and I am not eager to do it again.

IP:

TurdHeart
posted June 13, 2001 06:07 PM            
Well, that's the LAST time I cut out early!
Gonna git y'all next time!

Turd

IP:

oli2808
posted June 13, 2001 06:18 PM            
go turdheart!

IP:

Paranor
posted June 14, 2001 09:39 AM            
Thanks Weatherman for taking care of that. But you also need to change the ranking number? I'm still on 8 - should it be 5?

Hey, I moved up and gosh darn it I'm excited!

IP:

ni
posted June 14, 2001 10:46 AM            
Damn my pings...damn them allll to hell... hehehe

IP:

oli2808
posted June 14, 2001 02:20 PM            
heh, what about my ping?

IP:

ni
posted June 14, 2001 09:54 PM            
Yeah, but I was higher...lol!!!!! look...7 hundred odd...I have to contend with that at times!!! WHERE ARE YOU CABLE MODEM?!?!?!

IP: