|
Author Topic:   DNX challenges BWL(again;))
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 01, 2001 03:48 AM            
Don't want to hear exuses.You can take one hour out of your busy life and play a couple of games.No one will laugh at you if you totally suck I just want to see who will show from BWL.Finding players from the hundreds of DNXers will be no problem Remember........tell your exuses to somebody who cares We'll work out a night thats agreeible with most.I'm going to get some clan battles going on if its the last thing I do.

IP:

Dreamer
posted June 01, 2001 04:13 AM         
Night? You do know that that almost certainly means early morning for us europeans, don't you?
Anyway, the next two nights are blocked. After that, tell a time you think suitable as a discussion base.

Who's going to host?

I am not going to play at pings over 250.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 01, 2001 07:05 AM            
Dreamer man im uk and im 350 ping at best !!

Super am there - i can only play 8pm EST onwards (thats 2am dreamers time) or anytime tuesday/wednesday.

Ready wen u r and guns r packin'

IP:

swisher
posted June 01, 2001 08:54 AM            
Tuesday and Thursday nights are bad for me. I should be able to play any other night.

------------------
Swisher
BWL/MG

IP:

oli2808
posted June 01, 2001 01:02 PM            
i'll play whenever you like

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 01, 2001 01:03 PM            
Well Dreamer,would playing at 2 AM be plausible to you?I wish we all lived on the same continent so time wouldn't be such a issue.But you Europeans are a small percentage of the gaming community in TM.You have to take that into consideration.It wouldn't be fair to all the US players to have to play in the middle of the day(also it would be impossible if you work during the day ) so you guys can play in the evening.I know its a bum deal
250ms?..........I've never seen a ping that low 300-400 is playible for me.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 01, 2001 01:06 PM            
How about I just throw out a time instead of everybody saying when they can or cannot make it.This Wednesday,8EST.If we can get enough to say they will show,I'll ask Skandraron to host it.Try to make it this time.I don't see it taking more than a hour or a hour and a half.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted June 01, 2001 02:36 PM            
I need to be there too. How are the developments of the photo-tank. Someone needs bragging rights and screen shots from the clan war and my site is flexible enough to make it happen.

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted June 01, 2001 07:09 PM            
Super it sounds like they are avoiding the topic

------------------

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 01, 2001 07:50 PM            
Wed at 8 EST - ill be there, cant speak for nemzad, shadow, jvortex, oli or blandy but im sure they will read this anyway and post

Dont forget DNX Members - SAT 8 EST is Practice Night run by Nemzad - plz turn up

When we have a regular turnout we'll get the clan ladder started.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted June 01, 2001 08:08 PM            
Dreamer: are you in TC or BWL because Matrix has you listed in both?

------------------

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 01, 2001 11:24 PM            
u misunderstand coax - read that dropdown again, it says that the mining guild is made from ppl in diff clans.

IP:

ni
posted June 02, 2001 05:30 AM            
I'm in Scotland, UK...my ping, 'specially in Skan's server's about an average of 500!!!

IP:

Dreamer
posted June 02, 2001 06:02 AM         
MG activity levels are pretty low these days, or so it seems...

IP:

Nemzad
posted June 02, 2001 07:52 PM         
If it is only an hour I can play any day at
8:00 est. But I MUST turn in at 9:00 That will give me six hours sleep
Fridays and Saturdays I can make most any time. ( Addiction is sweet

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 02, 2001 11:18 PM            
Well,DNX replied.BWL.....?Dreamer,it may be up to you to get ahold of your people since they must not read this forum anymore.

IP:

peeeto
posted June 03, 2001 08:47 PM         
i was outta town for the weekend, and will be very busy for a while... but if you want to try to set something up for next weekend, i may be able to make it...

IP: