|
Author Topic:   Post when you will be on here!
The Weatherman
posted May 30, 2001 11:24 AM         
I have been on a couple of time this past week and have not found a soul. Maybe people can start posting when they think they will be on that day.

I will be on for 30 mins from 6-6:30 est today. If no one joins me then, I will disconnect after~5-10 mins and try again at 7 est. Hope to see you there...

IP:

Nemzad
posted May 30, 2001 05:54 PM         
I'll be there! I'm getting ready to jump on now

IP:

The Weatherman
posted May 30, 2001 06:48 PM         
Hey Nem- good to see you and Skan (briefly) online. Couldn't rejoin after the server crashed as I have to go back to work. Yeah the finger didn't trouble me too bad - I ditched the stupid splint and the wound stopped opening - ewwwww! Nice playing wit you - saw some nice driving on your end. You fragged me a couple of times when I had you burning and I thought you were in the bag

Hey gents - the post works - had at least one human to play for ~45 min - beats playing AIs any day

[This message has been edited by The Weatherman (edited May 30, 2001).]

IP:

Robu1
posted May 30, 2001 11:12 PM            
I usually work between 3pm or 4pm and 10pm or 11pm EST. TM usually comes after work

IP:

KONG
posted May 30, 2001 11:52 PM            
i'm usually on after work anytime from 5:00-10:00 PST

IP:

Random Chaos
posted May 31, 2001 03:13 AM            
Well...

Either:
A) When JL has his server up
B) When someone messages me on ICQ and I'm free.

So if you want to play and have ICQ - grab my number and message me...I may or may not be able to though.

IP:

Rex R
posted May 31, 2001 04:28 AM            
in general weekdays 12;00 > 1300 and 0200 - 0300 weekends afternoons after 1400(sunday 1900 ) cst (weather permitting)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 31, 2001 08:57 AM            
maybe a good idea is to get everyones TM ONLINE TIMES and put some kind of chart together so that peple can have alook at it and decide when to play given that there will most likly be some1 online.

yeah thats it - EVERYONE SLAP THE TIMES U PLAY HERE - make sure theyre in EST timezone or at least state what timezone, and ill pop a players time chart up on the DMF.

That should get things rolling.

IP:

The Weatherman
posted May 31, 2001 11:10 AM         
Cool Matrix, the chart is a good idea. My times are highly variable so I was thinking of this being a short notice (few hours to a couple of days ) posting place. Having a dependable schedule will be good, too. If you want to put me down for a certain time, I will *try* to be online at 6 est on most weekdays for at least (and most) 30 minutes. The weekends are really up in the air, though.
Lemme suggest that once people get charted, they send time updates directly to you as the chart could quickly get outdated with the flux of summer. If it is a hit, you could maybe send out a bi to tri-weekly request for time updates to make sure the chart is current. Personally, if I know someone will be on, I can sometimes shift my times to be there.

IP:

Nemzad
posted May 31, 2001 05:55 PM         
I'm usualy on weekdays: 6:00-9:00 est.
Fridays: 6:00 est. until I can't stay awake
Saturdays: *cough* DNX practice night: 8:00 est.-until I can't stay awake

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted May 31, 2001 08:44 PM            
I am usually on from 7:00 to 8:00 pm EST for about an hour or two weekdays. Weekends it could be around 3:00 to 5:00 pm EST through whenever. Server will vary depending on what I feel like. The listing on the DMF sounds good if we can keep it updated (hopefully).

IP:

ni
posted May 31, 2001 09:44 PM            
She canna take any moooore cap'n!!! GMT... wass wrong with GMT??? Readin this topic, I've never had to add 5 so many times!! Plus when it's 02:39 GMT (prolly 21:39 EST, 20:39 CST an 18:39 PST???) the mind settles down for the post study beddy bye sessions!! Oh where's the coffee?!?

I usually find most peeps on about half 1 thro half 2 GMT ( I ain't convertin, figure it oot ) I'm easy so long as there's a nice 8 hour sleep ahead!!!!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 01, 2001 07:07 AM            
used EST cos thats where most of the members are. GMT has 5 members.

-=[/2]=-

IP:

TREAD_THIS
posted June 01, 2001 01:40 PM            
If I'm on it's after 8:00 CST thru 11:00 CST.

Posting it here is nice but a real pain to read through everything. Can we post it to a web site or something? Or should I quit whining?

IP:

The Weatherman
posted June 01, 2001 03:30 PM         
Uhh, TT, read Matrix's first message.

BTW, I try to be on weekdays around 6 pm est (11 GMT). On weekends it is pretty random.

IP:

The Weatherman
posted June 01, 2001 03:30 PM         
Doh, double clicke the darn submit button ;(

[This message has been edited by The Weatherman (edited June 01, 2001).]

IP:

TREAD_THIS
posted June 03, 2001 09:52 PM            
That's what I get for reading it at work too quickly.

IP: