|
Author Topic:   Thankyou Skandranon thankyou Neo.
coax
Administrator
posted May 25, 2001 05:55 AM            
Thankyou Skandranon for putting the server for us, this wouldn't of been possible without you. And thankyou Neo for filling in for one of us when we had unexpected computer problems. It was a good idea to have a substitute player come in and I'm glad it worked out, hope we didn't bore you to much.

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 25, 2001 03:05 PM            
Now you can take it a step further Skand...
You can join forces with Neo and try to stop the Supercoax machine

IP:

Neo
posted May 25, 2001 03:08 PM            
Ah, don't mention it. I had fun in there even while off-map. I felt bad though, in the first game, when Robu froze and AOL decided to disconnect me. Sorry about that. I already can't wait for September when I can get back on the T1. In the meantime, I'm thinking of getting a cable modem or DSL. (If anyone has any comments or suggestions on that, hook me up.)

-Neo

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 26, 2001 03:16 AM            
Depends.........what kinda of speed is offered for your cable and DSL?I would be lucky to have either of them,but when you live in the boonies.....
DSL is usually superior to cable since your not sharing the bandwitdh with anybody,but the TelCo is way to picky about setting it up.Your phone lines have to be perfect,then you got that some many thousand feet from the CO thing.
Cable comes in at a close second.I'm sure you would be happy with either.

IP: