|
Author Topic:   Dumb Birthday Contest!
JVortex
posted May 21, 2001 11:22 PM            
well yesterday was my birthday so I decided to do a dumb contest just for fun. go to my site at: http://server2049.virtualave.net/jvortex/html/TM/Index.html
and read in the news headings on that page for details.

Have Fun!!!

P.S.
large update to the site today as well. around 20 or so new weapons posted as well as a 1/2 dozen tanks.

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

IP:

The Weatherman
posted May 22, 2001 08:56 AM         
Happy Birthday, JV!!!!! Go online for your spanking .

IP:

Robu1
posted May 22, 2001 01:50 PM            
Yeah, happy birthday dude. Kind of ironic that you're giving US the present of new mods - can't really give you anything except my gratitude .

IP:

lordbyron
posted May 22, 2001 02:20 PM            
Happy belated B-day, JV.

--lb

IP:

JVortex
posted May 22, 2001 04:49 PM            
thanks all. but i still think you should all send me something cool . maybe let me rephrase that, by send I mean e-mail. i wasnt meaning that you guys should send me presents via UPS! lol.

IP:

The Weatherman
posted May 22, 2001 05:22 PM         
Wait a second...... How can you have been born on 5/20/75 if the last time your page was updated was 12/31/69? Who is writing you r page!!! I bet you are ripping off Lennons last works!!!! Maybe Deepthroat is writing you stuff. No one send this plagarist any more presents until he fesses up his source!

Just kidding - JV is the only one with enough free time to maintain a mod page as he does

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 22, 2001 11:30 PM            
1975 was a good year for me too
Do email bombs count as a present via email Jvortex?

IP:

JVortex
posted May 23, 2001 03:49 AM            
no super, email bombs dont count, those will be returned to their original place of purchase for beer money .

and i dont know y my site shows up with that date. isnt 12/31/69 the maximum that a computers clock can be rolled back to? im sure there is a strange technical reason for this, but its beyond me. kinda curious tho. that date is automated by code i have and isnt updated by hand. probably has something to do with the fact that i periodically roll back my system 3 months, but i wont say why...

i appreciate the compliment to the site WM, but its not so much that i have free time, its more the results of insomnia . so as long as i cant sleep my site just keeps on a growin!

[This message has been edited by JVortex (edited May 23, 2001).]

IP: