|
Author Topic:   DDM #6
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 21, 2001 12:27 AM            
Tell me somebody got some screen shots.I always forget to start Hypersnap until its too late.I can't remember who won what.Man,who was that Ni guy?He was kicking my a$$.I believe he's from Korea.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted May 21, 2001 01:09 AM            
I have all the screen shots except for the last matcj. If someone has it please send it to my e-mail.

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 21, 2001 02:05 AM            
we have a player frpm korea in dnx ... hm..... say appart from, hunter, super, nemzad, shadow, me and unknownchaos, does anyone see hide or hair of the other dnxers, i surely dont ?

am i getting on at the wrong times ?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 21, 2001 04:27 AM            
No,come to think of it thats anout all I've seen too.Time for roll call Drill Sergant Matrix
coax!,the 3rd one is the on I'm interested in.I think I got second but I'd like to know for sure.Jvortex usually gets some shots.Either Neo or Jvortex was first in that one,I was 2nd,and 3rd?(I'm just guessing so don't curse me if I'm wrong:P)

IP:

JVortex
posted May 21, 2001 08:08 AM            
Super you dolt! i wasnt even there, lol. thanks for thinking of me in such high regards tho. hehe. 1st place... well that would be nice. so far best ive got was 3rd, but then again i only made it to DDM 4 and 5. think i tend to average 6th or so. i get too much into cruising around, chatting and taking screenshots i tend to forget to frag people. oh well, its the social and fun part that im after, i may win eventually.

i had to deal with that whole reality/ life/ girl friend thing today. she actually required attention for some strange reason. and of all days too! made me miss the DDM and screenshootin. but on the bright side i still had my own version of a DDM

IP:

JL
posted May 21, 2001 08:44 AM            
I took screens. Was the last one on Caldera?
I'll send it anyway it is the one where SuperUnkown came in second.

IP:

Neo
posted May 21, 2001 01:10 PM            
Yea, the last one was Caldera, if that was the last one. I was confused cause coax came in late in the 1st one and said something about the DDM starting at the end of that, so I thought the 3rd one was the 2nd, I was all messed up.

Nevertheless, Super, JL, and I had a three-way-tie at 29 for about 2-3 minutes (!). JL won the thing, Super got 2nd, and I got 3rd . But I think people should be aware that Super was at 29 frags for like 10 minutes, lol. I think the three of us should split that one to a three-way tie; it could have gone to anyone. I just couldn't get that all-important last frag <sigh> Good job JL.

-Neo

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted May 21, 2001 02:42 PM            
lol, sorry for confusing everyone. It was an example of a confused person leading the confused and i was just confused, I'm still confused now. I'll look at the screen shots and tell you whats up.

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 21, 2001 06:45 PM            
I meant JL, Jvortex.I knew it had a J in it

IP: