|
Author Topic:   E3?
YeahDecka
posted May 16, 2001 10:05 PM            
You guy's from LDA going to display the current progress of Tread Marks at tomarrows E3 show?

IP:

A2597
posted May 16, 2001 10:52 PM            
that would be cool! wish I were there...

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

Vlad
posted May 17, 2001 09:14 AM            
You and me both.

Heck, I just want to play a Gamecube before november :-(

IP:

Random Chaos
posted May 17, 2001 11:21 PM            
My talking with Jim indicated he was planning to go if at all possible. I don't know for sure if he is there. They want to show off the PlayStation version of Tread Marks they are currently developing.

--RC

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 18, 2001 11:14 PM            
Looks like all of the attention was going towards MS's X-Box.Some of the games do look cool though.I'm pretty much a pc gamer only,but I would consider buying the box since they swept the entire conference.There were some very good looking PC games too Oh.............I wasn't there(yeah right,travel from TN to CA just for E3 ),I've just been following it on TechTV's Extended Play.

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited May 18, 2001).]

IP:

JVortex
posted May 18, 2001 11:34 PM            
in Ca where? if it was within arms reach and i didnt go im gonna kick something...

IP:

Vlad
posted May 19, 2001 01:48 AM            
quote:
Looks like all of the attention was going towards MS's X-Box.Some of the games do look cool though.I'm pretty much a pc gamer only,but I would consider buying the box since they swept the entire conference.

I wouldn't call that an accurate assesment at all, really. From the reports that I've been reading, Nintendo's been blowing them away. Unfortunately, for some odd reason, most of the mainstream sites aren't even COVERING the Gamecube revealing, even though the games look way more impressive than what the Xbox has.

Jvortex: It's in LA. You've gotta be gaming press in order to go, though.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 19, 2001 04:11 AM            
What about Sega saying they won't make consoles anymore They're just going to make games for all of the consoles.I found that the most interesting since I almost bought a Dreamcast
Bottom line:I think consoles are good,but I prefer my computer over all of them.Looking at the computer games unveiled at E3,we've got plenty of kick a$$ games to keep us occupied for a long time.
BTW,you don't have to be the press,developer,or retailer to get in.They allow so many civilians to get in.My good freind was one of them yesterday.But I'm sure you would have to stand in a very,very long line

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted May 19, 2001 09:45 AM            
hey, i think its already happended,, but, JVORTEX pick me on up tooooo! you can't leave me over here just beneath you i think, im not to sure where the world is or i am on the map. Your like bearly away from me Were neighbors almodst hehehehehehehehehehe.

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted May 22, 2001 04:37 PM            
SO, LDA how was the E3? And what can we expect in the future

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 22, 2001 11:34 PM            
If you'll look at the main page history,LDA only posts stuff about every month or two.Since their last announcment was on April 30th,we have to wait a little more before the next post

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted May 23, 2001 02:32 PM            
Hehe, I think your right Super. maybe we should just keep this thread active for an other month so when they do respond we will already have a thread ready

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP: