|
Author Topic:   Enough new posts about Aardvarks!
Random Chaos
posted May 16, 2001 06:42 PM            
This was fun...but keep this contained to the existing threads! You've had your fun B5 people.

A2597 - try to control them somewhat. Its not a problem spamming 1 or 2 threads, but creating new threads: No.

UBB allows admins to mass delete messages by certain users...I don't think we want Jim to have to come down to that now do we?

Gold Ant isn't involved in this - its entirely A2597's freinds from Firstones.com

--Random Chaos

IP:

JVortex
posted May 16, 2001 07:57 PM            
what is firstones.com? if these are the kind of people that go there then i dont even want to look to see what it is...

IP:

Canuck
posted May 16, 2001 08:08 PM         
Before you pass judgement on everyone at firstones.com, you have to remember that this was only a few of them, and they did a lot fewer posts on this board then the people from this board that are 'retaliating' at firstones.com

[This message has been edited by Canuck (edited May 16, 2001).]

IP:

A2597
posted May 16, 2001 08:19 PM            
I do not think any others are posting anymore....if they are...well...I'll do what I can, I've stoped, and all with any brains left in their heads have to.

Sorry..this got out of control VERY rapidly...

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted May 16, 2001 08:47 PM            
*Ant feeds himself to his first venus fly trap, a red dragon cultivar its called *

IP:

Sanfam
posted May 17, 2001 12:32 PM            
Yes. Firstones is a Very nice place. I was amazed how this had developed into such a different situation, too. I believe it was spawned by out boredom. We've been lackign news lately, which might explain it, but I had not ever thought those on our forums would have done such a thing. I am bummed because I too could have stopped it, being an administrator, but I was not able ot check in too often and monitor the situation. It progressed into something I had not imagined.

So now, I apologize for all those involved, on both sides.

IP:

Dreamer
posted May 17, 2001 12:37 PM         
Maybe it's just time for us 'old dogs' to retire, or rather retract to the shadows, I wonder sometimes...

IP: