|
Author Topic:   Server OZ
Rommell
posted May 16, 2001 10:05 AM            
Is anyone out there visiting OZ anymore? We have made suggested changes per Coax and others. The only time I can get on is during the day, my laptop at home uses a Rage Mobility and won't run the game.
Let me know if anyone has any new mods or suggestions My email is anglint@nccat.org

IP:

The Weatherman
posted May 16, 2001 10:19 AM         
I was just on OZ last night - for a little while. There are some cool mods on it but for the most part, they are too powerful. 1 shot kills should be rarer and/or harder to use (just my 2/100ths). Maybe bump the number of tanks up, too - unless it is a dueling server.
Edit- OTOH, most of the other servers use lower power mods - mebbe just leave yours distinct and deadly. It may be to some players fancy.

[This message has been edited by The Weatherman (edited May 16, 2001).]

IP:

Rommell
posted May 16, 2001 12:55 PM            
Thanks for the feedback I will tone some of them down. I constantly change the power and accuracy of various weapons just to keep people on their toes. I lowered the ai tanks to enable more people to interact with other people instead of the computer but i have notice most other sites use 6-8 ai's so ill increase that also

IP:

JL
posted May 16, 2001 04:12 PM            
No the reason I like your server is because there isn't a lot of ai tanks. 8 is way to many.
4 is just right. I don't know why the other servers have so many tanks, there was never that many till recently.

IP:

Rommell
posted May 16, 2001 04:32 PM            
I changed from 2 to 4 Ai's this afternoon. Also toned down some of the weapons so that we don't get as many kills.

IP:

JVortex
posted May 16, 2001 06:07 PM            
thats kind of the charm of your server, its nice to go on there jsut to frag EVERYTHING! the only weapons i thought were way too powerful were the little trackers in the chaff master (but only because they have too long of a lifespan) and the plasma pulser projectiles (for the same reason). the mosquitos also live a little too long i think.

granted i havent been there in a while, but those are my only complaints. you have to be in the right mood to play on it is all really. i like having it around a lot myself. its a nice "kicked back" server cause u know youll be fragged a lot, so u can just relax and get fragged all to hell and back and its no big deal. i like it!

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 16, 2001 11:22 PM            
What about the Shadow Keeper.You can kill somebody on the other side of the map with it.

IP:

JVortex
posted May 16, 2001 11:53 PM            
oh ya, ok, forgot about that one... i have a problem with that too. i think a shadow with limited range (less than stock) and multiple spawns from the barrel would be cool. like a shadow that shoots out 6 projectiles at once in every direction, heh.

wouldnt be much use for 1 on 1, but would be great for a charge into a large group. i think it would fit nicely in the land of OZ...

IP: