|
Author Topic:   Calling All Ardvarks
The Weatherman
posted May 16, 2001 12:41 AM         
Hey Strange creatures from another universe/time/game....

Can you post this stuff in the other/general forum? This is worse than spam - it is like some kind of beat poetry!

Hey, all of this ardd-vork nonsense would be worth it if y'all have bought the game and will show up online - Huh, Huh? C'mon GA and RC - get us some new converts.

[This message has been edited by The Weatherman (edited May 16, 2001).]

IP:

JVortex
posted May 16, 2001 01:15 AM            
i agree, lay off on this aardvark crap

IP:

Random Chaos
posted May 16, 2001 02:02 AM            
Where did I come into this!?

All I did was post a few times in Gold Ant's thread...and I did NOT post on the Firstones board to do this...

IP:

The Weatherman
posted May 16, 2001 02:28 AM         
Sorry RC - I thought you were talking their language. I take it you are not the Random that GA references in his post. Are all of these threads coming from a forward on the firstones site?

[This message has been edited by The Weatherman (edited May 16, 2001).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 16, 2001 04:51 AM            
GoldAnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What in the hell have you done!You butchered the B.board with all of these new people,who I dought own the game.Tell you pals to take a hike unless they have the game.Better yet,tell them to buy the game and meet me online and I'll shove a purple ardvark up their a$$es.

IP:

Biggles
posted May 16, 2001 06:24 AM            
Hey, at least you guys have a game.

------------------
Never eat anything bigger than your own head.
The Balance provides. The Balance protects.

"Nonono...Is not Great Machine. Is...Not-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras

IP:

peeeto
posted May 16, 2001 08:23 AM         
LOL - A25 told us about the problems with getting the B5 game going - good luck with all that

anyway, why not play TM in the meantime?
have you guys tried it out yet? we'd love some more (semi-sane) company on the boards and in the MP games...

IP:

Random Chaos
posted May 16, 2001 03:52 PM            
Weather - I'm involved in a different way.

Gold Ant started messaging me about Venus Fly Traps. I asked A2597 to see if he could drive Gold Ant insane, but then I thought better of it and recommended he not try. A2597 refused to fail and demanded Gold Ant's ICQ number - I gave it too him. A2597 attempted to drive Gold Ant insane with aardvarks, vorklifts, lort, etc., but instead A2597 got driven insane - Gold Ant ended up on A2597's ignore list - LOL.

Now Gold Ant comes and posts to find out whats going on and A2597 decides to get some freinds to help out...

They just took it too far.

If you want to go spam their boards:
http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/cgi/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Babylon+5:+Into+the+Fire&number=1&DaysPrune=10

--RC

IP:

peeeto
posted May 16, 2001 03:59 PM         
don't do it, WM!

i couldn't stand a spam war with those nuts!

IP:

The Weatherman
posted May 16, 2001 04:44 PM         
Lol, that is funny. No, I don't particularly want to spam their boards - their posts indicate thy have gotten tired with our board and will probably stop. Don't want to make it any more intersting for them. It doesn't bother me if the volume is low and they don't do the long topic names. It is nice how the board moderator pulled the really annoying ones so fast
I hope they get their game... or decide to buy TM and come play wit us.

In the future, RC, I hope you leave the teens alone - the rush of hormones renders them temporarily brain damaged while giving them great unfocused energy (ok - the energy is pretty focused but usu not too sucessfully implemented - and so has to be burned off with outrageous acts of silliness)

IP:

A2597
posted May 16, 2001 05:14 PM            
hehehehehehe. I Think in the end...Gold Ant went nuts...
now for the end here...

What happened:
RC told me to ask GA#1 about "Venus Fly Traps" I said OK, but that I needed his ICQ number...he didn't want to give it to me, and told me that he (GA#1) would be on my ignore list very quickly if I DID add him. i insisted, and told him I'd be on HIS )GA#1) ignore list in a day.

I proceeded to pummel GA#1 with ten times the amount of crazyness you see here. RC is right....GA#1 wound up on MY ignore list...amazing eh?

well....then I saw GA#1's post...I went to FO and posted the topic ROTFL!!!! Look what I did to this poor person!
----
LOL!

then the others could not pass it up, and registered to continue the madness. in the end I started an inavasion thread, and got a bunch more over.

now it's over, you guys got sick of us...so we'll leave.
(But I'm not! MUAHAHAHA!!!)

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

The Weatherman
posted May 16, 2001 05:45 PM         
Thanks, Mr. Crazy-pants!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted May 16, 2001 06:01 PM            
I will retal there boards later today, if anyone wishes to join me contact me.

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted May 16, 2001 06:40 PM            
OK! now please forgive me. I DON'T even know WHO these people are!!!! A2597,,,,,,,, maybe you could EXPLAIN, who they r. I read down to supers post and yech. I didn't bring all these peoples onto TM. I just posted the Ardvark thing as a joke! I DIDN'T spam or anything who r these Poepls??????????!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted May 16, 2001 06:54 PM            
ok, now that i've read past supers post..... i see its already cleared up.

IP:

The Weatherman
posted May 16, 2001 06:55 PM         
Hey coax,
Don't !!!! That will only bring us more spam. Not worth it - if you are really steamed, get online and get violent.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 16, 2001 08:52 PM            
Yes,GoldAnt.I realize now you were not the leader,but you did participate a lttile.All is forgiven though.

IP:

A2597
posted May 16, 2001 09:05 PM            
oh, and weatherman, I'm surprised at you! Firstone'ers would NOT spam you more. (I guess thats whet a FEW of us did...)
but A gurentee they won't come back afterwards...
(You guys better not make me eat my words, K!)

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

Sanfam
posted May 17, 2001 12:41 PM            
I have not guarenteed that I would not come back becuase I have always happened to like the Treadmarks in the first place
I'm just saddened to see what had happened.
I wish I was watching more carefully to see what was hapenning. I hope good relations between us have not been permanently wounded. That would be a horrible thing.

BTW: I take light offense to a small comment on how teens react. I myself am 16, and have never allowed myself to go so far I blame it on poor judgement Anyhoo, I look forward to (ab)normal relations between our two forums in the future. Things shall improve.

IP:

peeeto
posted May 18, 2001 08:00 PM         
so, do any of you FirstOnes (besides A2597) play TM?

IP:

A2597
posted May 18, 2001 09:15 PM            
well, some good has come of this....I've had two people from there get 100% addicted to TM since then. .

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP: