|
Author Topic:   Hey Weatherman, brother man!
lordbyron
posted May 15, 2001 02:02 PM            
Weather--

I can see from your URL, that not only do we both live on the right side of heaven (i.e. Texas...altho' it's hot as hell) we both are brother Horns... Maybe next DDM we can join forces to frag a few of the non-elect *(like Kong...he's from NYC. (Get a rope...(smile))

hook'em,

your ever so gracious lb

IP:

The Weatherman
posted May 15, 2001 02:40 PM         
Hey LB,
Cool, I knew I liked you for some reason - not just that you take a licking and keep on fraggin (with a smile). Yeah, I would love to be on a team with you some DDM. I still don't know if I will be at the next - may be off camping .

I don't know if I am a good teammate or not - I didn't see GoldenAnt much last DDM, though he was on my team most of the time (Sorry GA). I usually get into a predatory mode and just go for whatever red is around me (unless a team mate is on it). When teammates are around, I may try to help them with single enemies , but I usually give them room so I don't take their kills. Multiple enemies are to be smited throughly, esp. if the teammate is out numbered . One prob. with my team play is I don't chat much in DDMs - I am too busy looking for action . Let's talk some team strategy later on...

If you really want a good teammate, hook up with Sailor (invite, invite). He will shadow you to make sure you are on top, helps out if you are in trouble,and he does not steal kills. - I can recall him saving my butt twice in the 1st or 2nd DDM5 game.

Hope to catch you online,LB, and Hook 'em!

IP:

A2597
posted May 15, 2001 03:14 PM            
Aardvark!

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

Biggles
posted May 15, 2001 03:15 PM            
Sorry

[This message has been edited by Biggles (edited May 17, 2001).]

IP:

A2597
posted May 15, 2001 04:50 PM            
FLARN ARTURE!!!

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted May 16, 2001 12:05 AM            
Thanks for the compliment Weatherman, I do like to play it fair and help out if I can, but I will admit that I hit Kong a couple of times when he was locked. I have found that will sometimes help, but mostly not so sorry Kong, was not really looking for easy kills. I had a great time though and it was good to see so much of the community online for this last one. See you online again soon I hope.

IP:

The Weatherman
posted May 16, 2001 02:48 AM         
Yeah, that is it , Kong. I was just trying to help

Good to see you online, Neo and Supe...

IP:

Biggles
posted May 16, 2001 06:19 AM            
Sorry

[This message has been edited by Biggles (edited May 17, 2001).]

IP: