|
Author Topic:   New DDM Champion
coax
Administrator
posted May 13, 2001 11:26 PM            
visit www.geocities.com/coaxs/ranking.html to see the winners of the recent DDM5

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 14, 2001 12:15 AM            
Good job Weatherman.Lag or not,you did kick ass.

IP:

The Weatherman
posted May 14, 2001 01:13 AM         
Thanks, Supe. You were no slouch yourself - even on Spikey, lol. I hope we have a better setup but the same # of people next time. I don't know how this would have turned out if Skandy was playing (he has a fast conn, too). Jvortex was smoking on the last game - I recall getting fragged by him a quite a few times. There were some totally new names out there who seemed to have no problem killing me either I think everybody is just starting to get keyed up and I expect to continue to see a lot of turn over at the top.

IP:

JVortex
posted May 14, 2001 03:46 AM            
WOO HOO! 1st place in a match! im rather happy with myself i have to admit and im patting myself on the back hard enough to pull something i didnt even place that bad in the other 2! like 4th or 6th or something.

as far as all the ping and lag goes, heres something to throw everybody off. i didnt have really all that bad of lag. a few freezes here and there but all and all still playable. and i was only connected at 48,000 (yup dilaup) and i also use AOL which is crap and conects slow anyhow. i just plain had luck on my side tonite!

great turnout and wonderful game by all! i had an absolute blast! the idea of 20 of us blasting away on a server sounds great. i also saw A LOT of teamwork going on tonite. normally it was kept to 2 people or so, but its nice to see people starting to use some team strategy.

see ya next time!!!

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

IP: