|
Author Topic:   Wanna Know Who The Best Tread Marks Player IS?
coax
Administrator
posted May 07, 2001 01:42 PM            
The new ranking order from the 4th DDM is now up at my sight www.geocities.com/coaxs/ranking.html

Also, if you want to view the screen shots from the scores they are also at my sight www.geocities.com/coaxs/ddmpics.html

And while your at my sight, you may wish to to take a stroll pass the biography section, many more people have signed up and you can find out some more information on your most hated or beloved players.

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

peeeto
posted May 07, 2001 03:15 PM         
uh oh! i'm losing ground!!! i'd better attend more of these suckers to try to keep my ranking... although i'm not sure how i'd do anymore - everyone's getting so much better!

BTW, awesome frag/death ratio on the Green Monster map, Skand! very impressive!

coax - i'd like to see the F/D ratios per player on the DDM rankings... is that possible?

[This message has been edited by peeeto (edited May 07, 2001).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted May 07, 2001 04:21 PM            
i suppose its possible. I'll see how many pics i have still. Probally only DDM 3 and 4. Its a good idea but I'm notoriously lasy so i've never implemented it. But your right, I'll work out a method to include it somehow.

------------------

IP:

The Weatherman
posted May 07, 2001 04:27 PM         
I made up a spreadsheet of the #s for Skan, Supe and myself. It would be easy to add the info for players who played 3 or more of the games. Want me to send it to you (or do it myself), coax.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted May 07, 2001 05:30 PM            
go ahead and send it

------------------

IP:

Hunter
posted May 07, 2001 05:57 PM            
My computer is dead wish I could have been there. I need a new mother board, I think anyway, I hope to be back in a week or so. Till then I may play on my sons computer its not as fast but at least it works.

------------------
Stop the gibber jabber I Need Work! =DNX= Hunter

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 07, 2001 06:21 PM            
Yeah,i'll have to start attending more too I wish LDA would sponser a offical tournement.Now that would be some good motivation for me

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted May 07, 2001 06:40 PM            
WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! *MOURNS!!!!!!!!!!* i couldn't get in. It kept timeing out!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAA I WATCHED YOU GUYS PLAY AND I COULDN'T PLAY IW AS A CLICK AWAY WHAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *CRYS*

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

Skandranon
posted May 08, 2001 02:20 AM            
Hey Peeeto, thanks for noticing the ratio - that's actually the most important stat to me. I'm no fool (okay, I am, but...), winning is very important to me. This is evidenced by the minor tantrum I threw at bad luck in the second match

However, the thing I try and do most (even if I don't win) is kill them a LOT more times than they kill me. I like that F/D ratio to be real high. At minimum 5, 8-10 if I can manage it. Once in a real while I'll get lucky and go unkilled - but that's only happened like three times against moderate-to-highly skilled players.

I don't like dying. Anyone that's chased me all over the map while on fire with me pinging away at them with a 120mm knows that. Fess up, you know I've killed a couple of ya in that condition before. *wink* Wounded gryphons are dangerous.

I'd like to have another DDM this weekend - I could use the practice and competition. Coax, Super, and Weatherman better show.

Of course, I'd be happy to host again.

------------------
Skandranon,
The Black Gryphon

IP:

Rex R
posted May 08, 2001 02:49 AM            
I notice they also tend to want to get even

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 08, 2001 04:11 AM            
Sure,I'l be here this weekend.Classes end Friday so nothing to study for The easiest day for me to attend is Sunday bacuase I work Saturday evenings.
I do have one request for this one.Leave the bots totally out.I noticed myself chasing bots in the latter matches.Where's the fun in that! It also leads to a easy(usually)kill.
Guess around the same time as the last?

IP:

The Weatherman
posted May 08, 2001 11:23 AM         
Yeah, will show for Sunday. I am in the mood for roast mythical beastie! Mmmmmmmm, gryphons taste good. Would like to see coax out there too, if he can hang w/ his mom early .

Skan, any ideas as to why coax and GA couldn't get in?

BTW, I think the boards are out of order on coax's site. I think the first was Hells crossing, last was Caldera, I won #2, and I think Supe won #4. That has #3 being Skans other win. Check the timestamp on the files, mebbe? What I think it shows is that kicking @$$ takes a lot of effort, so our grypon rested between wins to let others on the boards .

Okay, really enough analysis, lets get online (apologies to Hunter)

IP:

synack
posted May 08, 2001 12:34 PM         
Howdy, guys.

Sorry I missed the DDM, but we were off retrieving ramTHIS from college for the summer.

Sunday sounds good, and hopefully you'll see one or the other (or both) of us online!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted May 08, 2001 01:50 PM            
for the next DDM someone is going to have to post the IP of the server. Because, I haven't been able to connect to master server lately.

------------------

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 08, 2001 11:03 PM            
Right,I didn't send the captures to coax in any type of order.I just emailed all of the sreens I had.Guess it dosen't really matter though.Oh yeah Skand,you might want to start a new thread so everybody knows its happening this Sunday.

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited May 08, 2001).]

IP: