Karldar
posted May 05, 2001 06:32 PM            
Check out my server, homies! coax has been immortalized! LOL

------------------
I like pie!

IP:

The Weatherman
posted May 05, 2001 06:39 PM         
I was on your server earlier today and didn't see anything. I did notice an advanced D&D monsterous compendium feel to your AI names, though
-did you include a Balrog?

IP:

JVortex
posted May 05, 2001 08:42 PM            
oh no! not only is there a bunch of TM'ers here but roleplayers as well!! ahhhh!!!

and i thought i was the only one to poke fun at, er... immortalize coax on a server. the nguk kasplattt server has an entertaining little coax bit on it, hehe. but im not tellin.

betcha hes getting one hell of a swelled ego about this time too. too many coax references lately, everybody gang up and frag em! oh, wait, that would probably just increase it more...
------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

[This message has been edited by JVortex (edited May 05, 2001).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted May 05, 2001 09:30 PM            
RPG's happen to be my favorite type of games.Strangly,FPS was near the bottom of the list untill I found TM.Guess TM is sort of 3rd person though.........................
I'll have to check out the joke.
Oh,BTW,I'm not the kind of person that plays real role playing like Magic cards and crap like that.I'm talking about Diablo,AD&D games,Might and Magic,Everquest.......................................................................

IP:

KONG
posted May 06, 2001 12:46 AM            
did anyone here ever try warbirds

IP:

Skandranon
posted May 06, 2001 04:56 AM            
There's a good thought. I think the names on my servers need to change.

Hmm.

I have enough varied interests that I should have some good ones on there. *chuckle*

------------------
Skandranon,
The Black Gryphon

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted May 07, 2001 02:29 PM            
i just tried to log on to see these, most likely, coax bashings But, I've been having some serious master server problems, it doesn't always seem to work for me, it was working last night but it isn't working right now, for me at least.

Also, around october--november of last year. I went to every TreadMaks post and took the name of the poster and compiled it to a giant list. The purpose was to make a server and have all the Tread Marks players names on it. I don't know if i still have that list but i always liked that idea.

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP: