|
Author Topic:   Yo DEMO Players - ATTENTION !
=DNX= Matrix
posted April 18, 2001 11:07 PM            
www.deathmatch-federation.com

click it, click "Rough Guide" on the left side menu - take a squizz at what your missin out on

the maps page nad tanks page arnt done yet, but the weapons are, well some of em, cant give all those secrets away now can we

-=[/2]=-

BUY THE FULL GAME!

IP:

Rex R
posted April 19, 2001 03:47 AM            
heheh I can hardly wait to see what sort comments you'll have bout the recon and its bb gun(40mm). like the background pics ya got

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 19, 2001 04:22 AM            
maybe you should drop by the demo server during peak times and give the URL.I don't know how many demo only people come here but i'm sure its very few.

IP:

JVortex
posted April 19, 2001 04:43 AM            
hey matrix, i like that page. nice nice. one problem tho, heh. you have the main gun and concussion listed twice.

aside from that do you still have the high quality version pict of the bomb lobber launching that you used around there somewhere? id like to use it on my site if i may.

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 19, 2001 02:24 PM            
very cool, I was thinking about doing something similar. Glad someone did it.

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 19, 2001 10:25 PM            
Sure thing Jason,

ill send it over - glad everyone likes the pic - ya i know i have some twice, i have the electron gun twice as well - but thats purposeful, basically great pics that i couldnt decide between so i posted both

ill be doing the tanks and maps next.

also jason, i know u want hypersnap - ill find that out for ya and pod it over with the pic.

the Rough Guide is just that and designed to SELL treadmarks to ppl who drop by the site and to the demo players who simply refuse to budge, show em what theyre missing

ps: jason, that truck of yours is a great design but crashes my games, any ideas ?

-=[/2]=-

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted April 19, 2001 10:48 PM            
awwwww just chop off da wheels a flying truck now thats original,,,,,, mostly i didn't rad whole thread so forgive me if im sounding crazy

------------------
Commander and Chief of Smiley Kingdom

IP:

Vlad
posted April 19, 2001 11:39 PM            
Here's what I'm curious about... where can we get these mods? I was able to find some on Skrandannon's FTP, and others on the BZRPG site, but what about the electron gun and others? Are they publically available?

IP:

JVortex
posted April 20, 2001 12:05 AM            
cool, thanks Matrix.

as to the Napalm Tanker crashing u i dont really know. i kno its a high polly model (like 2K pollies or so), Ant's fairly right, heh, changing the wheels to cubes may help that. do u have a buff and godlike computer? or something fairly average. email at me with some specifics on how it dies and what the death process is and ill get back to u on that, we should be able to get something figured out. if i remember right it has less pollies than the Fury, how does the Fury run on yours? is it crashing any one else?

as far as the electron gun goes, it is on my site, but listed as "laser Gatling Gun" i believe, cause i didnt bother to open it up and check the real name or something apparently... im not sure how i did that one. ill look into it tho.

also most all of the weapons that Matrix lised are in the "Feb 05 2001" mod pack located on my site. it has about 30 weapons or so plus tanks and maps. the link is located on the weapons page directly below the graphic weapon table.

i need to get some picts posted for all the "older" weapons so that people will know what it is that they are downloading. im currently working on that and should have something going in the next couple days.

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 20, 2001 04:48 AM            
Very nicely done JVortex.I can't wait to get on a server with those goodies

IP:

Rex R
posted April 20, 2001 01:21 PM            
Re; electron gun
they are in dvsbeta(I think thats
the name) might be able to find it on DvsDukes site. the spirit bomb looks interesting

IP:

Vlad
posted April 20, 2001 03:11 PM            
And the address would be? I found a link to DvsDuke's site, but it was down.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 21, 2001 12:24 AM            
ill be uploading every mod - map - weapon etc to the x-drive soon . ill post again when ive done it, but there is much work to be done.

oh thx to nemsad for already uploading some tanks - love that darth maul tank

-=[/2]=-

IP:

Vlad
posted April 21, 2001 12:34 AM            
Cool.

It's nice to see that even though there are some differences between the two full versions, the mods work on both :-)

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted April 22, 2001 02:18 AM            
Matrix - Since I see that Xdrive is going to a paid Pro version of Xdrive and removing the free version soon what are you going to do with the things you are placing on the Xdrive? Unless we all want to pay to get to Xdrive we will not have access since it requires their software on your system to access the Xdirve. What is the next option? Just thought I would ask now instead of after it happens.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 22, 2001 10:48 PM            
yes sailor i was just made aware of this today so ill find a new service - stay tuned to the DMf site for news.

-=[/2]=-

IP: