|
Author Topic:   Phoenmina of the Universe :)
GoldAnt_Number1
posted April 17, 2001 08:40 PM            
Ok, here. I dedicate this thread to da Phoenmina of the universe. What happening

? well last night i had the strangest dream. I have no clue where half the stuff conjured up from eithter. Coaxs appeared in here, as my assisstant scout master who wears docmartin type elevator shoes.
well, in my dream i was this little char or sometihngy and i was in a red mini car. Me and this 4-5 year old had stepped into it. He was driving. We came to a windey part of the road. He kept talking to me, i told him to concentrate, cause we were supposed to be in that particular car, but somethingy had happened to other one. He kept on talking then. POOW, he drove off and the road grew sharp jumpy spieks evreywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then he was gone. The Little boy changed from in my mind though. Not Consiouse of me tohugh. He was now a hobbit named pippin??? DON'T ASK!!!!!!!I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!! I went Searching in Vain for him. In my dream i saw myself searching. And he was dodging around and about the trees hideing. He put a dog bone on a tree branch on the Edge of a cliff. I started going across the branch!!!!!!! NOW THAT IS A NIGHT MARE!!!! And pippin started to shove the branch off. I turned around in wonder and Pippin wasn't there but i didn't know that. Suddenly i knew his intentions of hideing and playing tricks. So i took the car. I Hit the Peddle. I Backed up to these two rocks in the road, i hit them. POOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FLEW OFF AGAIN!!!!!!! into the same woody area. Then A dog came and drove off with my Red Car. S i hoped into a yellow convertable? that was stretched really tall and squashed together. I then rembered drving and i could bearly see through the boroken tatered roof. (Of course i was too tall for this but not the small car???????????????????????) Suddenly I HAD 10 SECONDS LEFT!!!!!!! of what i didn't know. I JUMPED OUT GRABBED THE CAR And i dashed throgu ha broekn area in the fence that was about 50ft wide. I RAN AS FAST I COULD CARRING THAT YELLOW CAR! Then i arrived on Set just in time. Then suddenly POOF!!! differnet setting ...etc My assisstant scoutmaster Le, You were him. I happned to find out one day, because i stared at him he started at me. And i siad Coaxs. And he said GoldAnt. Then we were the best of freinds. Even though he wore giant elevator shoes. Strange ain't it???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:O okie dokie. Whats new Whats the stupidest thing you've done

Once i called my LA teacher who is *EVIL* mrs.burns accidently. I didn't know what i'd done wrong but she sure got mad. (Mrs.Burns is the In school Suspension Teacher). Well, errr,, post away

------------------
Commander and Chief of Smiley Kingdom

IP:

Karldar
posted April 18, 2001 05:51 AM            
Ow, my head hurts...I wonder if it's one of those aneurism thingies...?

*goes catatonic-drools uncontrollably*

------------------
I like pie!

IP:

synack
posted April 18, 2001 06:52 PM         
I ... I .... I....I....

erp

urp

ack

zzzZZzZZzZZzZtttttftttt

Poof!!!!!

IP:

Dreamer
posted April 19, 2001 03:59 AM         
Hmmmmm... looks like a calvin and hobbes transscript.

IP:

Karldar
posted April 19, 2001 04:26 AM            
LOL! You're right, Dreamer. Synack's reply kinda reminds me of Bloom County.

------------------
I like pie!

IP:

peeeto
posted April 19, 2001 09:26 AM         
looks like Dudymas has been sharing his cookie dough...
shame on you, Dudy!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted April 19, 2001 10:35 PM            
Whats a hobbes transcript oh and last night i dreamed that my teacher made us wright all r notes in school backwards

------------------

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted April 21, 2001 12:41 AM            
*TIS VERY SHAKEY*!!!!! while playing Pern Mangband I found Olorin the game putter togetherer dude had same birthday as me!!!!. Then Latter on i find out a guy named Sorceror has same Birthday And NAME AS ME!!!!!!!! NOW IM DESPERATELY TRYING TO FIND THE GUYS NAME!!!!! HOW UNUSUALY IS THAT Maybe on my birthday i get a Black Dragon Scale Mail Next year of course

BTW the site is http://pernmangband.pernangband.org/
for anybody wanting to try somethingy new : is to talk if you do try

------------------

[This message has been edited by GoldAnt_Number1 (edited April 21, 2001).]

IP: