|
Author Topic:   Sheldon's Server
coax
Administrator
posted April 16, 2001 04:02 PM            
Where did Seldon's server go? And where did Sheldon go? Anyone know?

------------------
TM Bios

IP:

Vlad
posted April 16, 2001 04:52 PM            
Sheldon's server seems to be up and down a lot lately. I was playing on it a few days ago, and he was online as well. However, today it has disappeared.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 16, 2001 10:23 PM            
He actually popped in today on a *cough* demo game.He didn't stay but a few minutes.I never really liked his server that much,unless it changes since i last played on it.I didn't really like the beefed up cannon where you could kill a tank with one hit.Kinda makes the other weapons obsolete.

IP:

Vlad
posted April 17, 2001 07:04 AM            
Well, the other weapons are beefed up as well. They've all got longer ranges, quicker fire times, and faster projectiles.

I like the one shot kills every so often. It makes you think differently. You can't charge someone who's in flames without regard for your own safety, just because you can take more shots than they can.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 17, 2001 02:53 PM            
if you want to practise quick aiming thats the server. For example if you had concussions and the other person has the 120mm. You get very good at exactly where to hit the opponent with the concussions so he can't get a shot at you, thats what i use to practise a lot.

------------------
TM Bios

IP:

Vlad
posted April 17, 2001 05:02 PM            
Unfortunately, it doesn't really help one practice aiming THAT much, due to the increased range of EVERYTHING. I found myself shooting WAY too early when playing on a regular server after being on sheldon's for too long.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 17, 2001 05:09 PM            
i guess so, but you do get some feel for the kinetics.

------------------
TM Bios

IP: