|
Author Topic:   2 more DNX'ers Join TM
=DNX= Matrix
posted April 13, 2001 11:51 AM            
Killer joins us from the Battlezone team, and Titan just got TM for his birthday, hes kinda new so be gentle - lol

-=[/2]=-

IP:

Rex R
posted April 13, 2001 12:32 PM            
oh we can be gentle but, try telling the bots to be gentle

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted April 13, 2001 02:07 PM            
ARGH asks an ant to be gentle to a Titan??????? ahhhhhhh! *Runs from being run over!* jj

------------------
Commander and Chief of Smiley Kingdom

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 13, 2001 11:16 PM            
Welcome to the gang.Hope to see you on the servers soon.Should I dump my old nic so I can make it =DNX=SuperUnknown?I thought sbout doing it on several different occasions.Then would i have to delete a cookie first?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 14, 2001 01:27 AM            
Whatever floats ya boats soops, its personal choice.

hmmmmm, make that 3 to join - baby b filled in the application and has been accepted.

=DNX= Baby B

Sure ive heard that in Event Horison or sumthin.

also Uglybob will be seen more in tm, he's freed up some time at weekend for us.

Total DNX membership in TM is now 18

If you wanna contact any other member of the DNX members, dont forget they all have contact info on the members info page from the members main menu at www.dnxworld.com

Arrange some matches or sumthin lol.

As for Skand's servers - good 4 u m8, i agree lets get this show on the road. I wish i had sumthin faster than a 56k modem and im still waiting for the negotiations tween lda and aaaLame to conclude so i can start distribution into europe.

maybe dreamer cud buy a few thousand off me to get started into germany n france.

Art is still welcomed at the DMF and t-shirt designs , were still waitin 4 ya ! ......

-=[/2]=-

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 14, 2001 04:39 AM            
Lets see......DNX,18.....BWL,3 and a few loners...........Who are we going to fight?

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 14, 2001 05:21 AM            
lol, i could probally take on 18 or so.

if i had unlimited supply of nukes

------------------
TM Bios

[This message has been edited by coax (edited April 14, 2001).]

IP: