|
Author Topic:   Recent Matches
Manray
posted April 12, 2001 09:14 AM         
I understand the frustration I've detected in some of the posts here lately about the lack of servers, and I tend to agree that it would be nice to have a few more available. I must say, though, that the current situation has tended to concentrate those of us actively playing out there onto those few servers that are left, which has resulted in some fantastic matches! In the past I would join a server and it would be just me and the bots for a long while before someone would show up. Lately I've joined servers where there would be four, five, six people playing! It's been great! I can't remember the names of all the people I've played in the past few evenings, but those I've played have tended to be good players and great sports. Those I do remember by name are Matrix, J, and Coax. Let's keep it up guys! I'll be playing quite a lot this Easter weekend, so look for me!

IP:

Hunter
posted April 12, 2001 01:00 PM            
Where are you playing and what version. I want in. I play with Matrix, and Coax occasionally, why are they going places and I cant find them? Are you guys avoiding me? Whats up wit dat.

------------------
Stop the gibber jabber I need Servers =DNX=

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 13, 2001 02:09 AM            
i saw ya

------------------
TM Bios

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted April 13, 2001 03:21 AM            
I have seen the same thing lately. Several people on the available servers having a good time. I played with JL, Manray, DNX Matrix, RexR, Coax, Robu1, The Weatherman and others. It has been great. Gentlemen one and all it is great to see people out in force on the servers that are up. I have even not been able to get on the FTNcD server because it was full. That is a truly good feeling even though I would like to be in on the play, but I found others on different servers and it has been good fun. Let's all keep it up and continue to enjoy what I am sure we all feel is one of the best games you can play - especially with each other.

------------------
Pass the salt - it's time to go to sea.

IP:

johnsan
posted April 13, 2001 03:21 AM            
I can back this up from the late nite perspective - I was on from midnite to 2 Cst and there was at least 8 people online. That must be prime time for Europe and Asia.

AMEN to what you say Sailor - It is a blast to play with/against good (in many ways) humans.

------------------
-The Weatherman

[This message has been edited by johnsan (edited April 13, 2001).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 13, 2001 04:40 AM            
I'm ready to take on "The World" guy He really pisses me off when he kills me after I change teams or tanks.And don't get me started on that Armeggedon map; Coax,GoldAnt,this is my idea of SPAM! I noticed my post count was a little low

IP:

Karldar
posted April 13, 2001 03:04 PM            
Sorry that I've been missin' all the great matches lately. My gf's been keepin' me busy . Evidently, there was a small power outage last night and my computer rebooted. We had a pretty good t-storm here. I'll put the server back up shortly.

------------------
I like pie!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 14, 2001 01:30 AM            
Rack em Stack Em n Pack em.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO DNX !

-=[/2]=- www.dnxworld.com

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 14, 2001 05:23 AM            
its like a TM family reunion on these servers.

------------------
TM Bios

IP: