|
Author Topic:   Peak times and link list
johnsan
posted April 02, 2001 03:26 AM            
Hey y'all,
What are the peak times for humans on TM? Maybe some servers could post some observations from their traffic logs. I have been having problems finding a game and some of the other new people I have talked to have experienced the same. Ya gotta keep us new people interested if you want fresh meat!

Also, the LDA link list hasn't been updated for some time. Could some of you gents with the cool TM pages send your links to LDA? Again this makes it easier for the newbies to draw on the experience of our elders.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted April 02, 2001 03:39 AM            
I've tried long and hard to get the link list updated, never could get them to update it. But these days they just put the banners up instead

------------------
TM Bios

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 02, 2001 03:04 PM            
all currently active links are at www.deathmatch-federation.com or by clicking the DMF for gamers link on www.treadmarks.com

IP:

johnsan
posted April 02, 2001 03:25 PM            
Whoops - I guess I didn't see the link buttons on the main page - I was only looking at the Link Page. Both DMF and coax have working link buttons on the main page.

Does anybody have any suggestion on good times to look for a game? I am usually checking around after 5pm central. Thanks,
-The Weatherman

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 02, 2001 03:34 PM            
1.59 servers:Rarely find humans.
Demo server:12-6pm Central Anyday.And some usually around 10-12pm.But don't get too attached because hopefully the demo server will come down soon so we can get more 1.59 players.

IP:

Hunter
posted April 03, 2001 06:29 PM            
I usually play at 8:00pm ct. Mon-Thurs, Friday night I sometimes play till Midnight, Sat and Sun I play as much as possible day and or night. Of course you know I am there because I have played you the last couple of nights, and you keep kicking my a$$ (The Weather Man) For while I thought you were Coax playing under an alias, but then I was able to frag you a few more times than him. hehehe.

BTW. I favor the Homeland servers because I get pings under 200. Course there is that new server, I cant remember the name but man it is good, I get 100 there and the first time I played on there it was all the bots on one team and the humans on the other that kicked a$$. Lately it hasnt been that way I wish whom ever is running that server, they would switch it back, because why have all the same types of servers. We have CTF, DM, Race, but nothing like the bots vs humans I love that.

------------------
Stop the gibber jabber I need work (DNX)

[This message has been edited by Hunter (edited April 03, 2001).]

IP:

johnsan
posted April 03, 2001 09:42 PM            
Hi Hunter - I have had fun playing you but I don't think I have heard the "You Win" wav yet. I'll keep trying though. I am glad somebody else keeps my horrible hours. Hope to catch you in Fragland - The Weatherman

[This message has been edited by johnsan (edited April 03, 2001).]

IP: