|
Author Topic:   Tread Marks Triathlon
coax
Administrator
posted March 27, 2001 03:24 AM            
1 DDM (DM)
1 DFF (CTF)
1 Race

thats all i really need to say, anyone interested?

------------------
TM Bios

[This message has been edited by coax (edited March 27, 2001).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 27, 2001 03:27 AM            
just to add some spice. This way, since ::cough-cough:: I can out kill everyone and anyone, this way its not whose the best fragger but all-around player.

------------------
TM Bios

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 27, 2001 04:54 AM            
DM-Ok

CTF-Not had enough practice and tend to avoid any servers running CTF

Race-Can't say I've ever raced in multiplayer.
So,I guess its worth a shot.I'm going to figure out your fagging secrets Coax Seems that you always end up on top.Maybe its the Zodiak.Haven't tried that one before.Never fails,you reach 30 frags while everyone else has 20 or below.I remember when we were pretty much equal,but one day you just started to blow everyone away.You must be like a lion and go after the weakest prey,in TM,you go after the one on fire.LOL,just kidding.I'm sure its
from practicing.I will beat you again one day.Oh yes,I will beat you again one day

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 27, 2001 05:09 AM            
hmmm..... go after the flameing AI or Super with the 100 health and 8 mass drivers. sometimes its just ummm... well you know more convenient to go for that AI. Yeah, I've only played Race multiplayer once and was horrible at it.

p.s. I don't have a "fagging" secret, not that i know of at least

------------------
TM Bios

IP:

peeeto
posted March 27, 2001 05:27 AM         
jaysus, coax, SuperU! you guys are still up?

i dunno if i can make any pre-arranged time right now... but i'll be dropping by whenever i get the chance.

p.s. sorry 'bout my abrupt exit earlier - my ISP dropped and i was too lazy to sign back in just to say g'nite...

IP:

Skandranon
posted March 27, 2001 07:57 PM            
Come on Coax... you're good, damn good, but I have beat you from time to time, you know.

Skandranon

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 27, 2001 10:52 PM            
As I said before,we used to be even.He'd when some and I'd win some.But lately,he wins them all And its not by a close margin either.Looks like I'm going to have to get moe practice in BTW,I was just kidding ealier coax.Of course I woulsd expect you to go after the bot thats on fire.I'm not the kind of player that tries and gets revenge.I usually go after the first tank I see whether it be human or computer.But as that Bush song goes,"you will get yours!" I just like to play the game.Honestly,winning or losing is not a major concern when I'm playing.I just like to play with humans and have a good time.I'm up for whatevr you want to do Coax;race,DM,CTF.....

IP:

RommeL
posted March 29, 2001 03:03 PM            
Whenever&whatever, just tell the place&time...

------------------
KILL 'EM ALL!

IP:

peeeto
posted March 30, 2001 07:36 AM         
RommeL: is that you, Ace?

IP:

RommeL
posted March 30, 2001 02:04 PM            
Bingo...

------------------
KILL 'EM ALL!