|
Author Topic:   OT: I'm HAPPY!!! VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!!!
A2597
posted March 22, 2001 10:30 AM            
no, I didn't get TM, but as you may know, Sierra canned a game I had been waiting for for TWO YEARS. well, me and 2000 others got together at www.firstones.com and starting working on saving the game. Sierra told us they would sell the code, but never did. this was in 1999. jump ahead to yesterday, and I see this message from one of the origanal developers of the game:

quote:
Originally posted by Nude Vorlon:
Do you believe in the Power of 5?

Tomorrow at 5pm PST is a decisive moment.

Keep your various appendages crossed and do whatever else you think may help tip the universe in our favor.

Well, let's just hope that High-IQ boys back home give us all the right answers to this test. Otherwise we're gonna get hit with a 500000-megaton weedwhacker.
Commander Susan Ivanova, A Day in the Strife

YES! This means Sierra is FINALY SELLING THE CODE! PLEASE KEEPS YOUR FINGERS CROSSED! THIS IS IT! (hey, I'm VERY happy, I've been wanting this game for FIVE YEARS now! and it looks like I will FINALY get it!)

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

TM BIO Guest 1
posted March 23, 2001 08:22 PM            
Im a -=[ B I G ]=- fan of Bab5, heh if you knew how close ive been to the stars you would pap yourself - and i have photos to prove it lol - but that aside, i too am glad the code will be made available.

In the immediate words of A*** above and more appropriatly Susan Ivanova,

Not Boom today, but BOOM tommorrow ! yes definitly booom tommorrow - Boom , Boom , Boo Boo Boo BOOM ! !!!!!!!!!!!

-=[/2]=-

IP:

TM BIO Guest 1
posted March 23, 2001 08:23 PM            
hahaha OMG - look what your WHAT DOES THIS PAGE DO ? did coax ! it replaced my logon - NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

-=[/2]=- www.dnxworld.com

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 23, 2001 08:43 PM            
lol, in my own defense though. I never told anyone to click it, i just put it on my site quietly and left it there.

------------------
TM Bios

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted March 24, 2001 12:32 AM            
hehehehe YOUR DOOMED TO ROAM THE EARTH AS BIO GUEST

------------------
Commander and Chief of Smiley Kingdom

IP: