posted March 17, 2001 05:24 PM            
Alive and well.

------------------
Swisher
BWL/MG

IP:

JVortex
posted March 17, 2001 05:42 PM            
not quite death, more of a lowering of the metabolism i think, it only appears that its dying, ya thats it.

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! (Under Heavy Construction)

IP:

Dreamer
posted March 17, 2001 06:21 PM         
I think it's more like it's holding its breath, anticipating something.

IP:

TM BIO Guest 1
posted March 17, 2001 08:02 PM            
Oh don't be silly!!!! Its going to sneeze all over us any second and then we'll be wondering what we were thinking. (I hope )

------------------

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 17, 2001 08:48 PM            
maybe that name was a bad idea I never know who it is anymore.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 17, 2001 10:41 PM            
Prob waiting for you to start a few threads coax I'm kinda waiting for LDA to get things back up so I can start bothering them about getting this game in circulation.I guess we could stir up the clan war thing again since it never happened.Game uns fine for me now so nothing to complain about,except for homelan being slow.I think i pinpointed the problem with a ping utility.Seems to be a UUNET router or something.Anyway,its something beyond my or my ISP's control.Besides that evrything is fine,except for the lack of humans

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 17, 2001 11:44 PM            
does anyone have access to a server so there could be a clan war. And is there anyway to only allow selected people to participate in the clan war?

IP:

Skandranon
posted March 18, 2001 09:51 PM            
Hmm... I believe someone could set up a TM Server on their own machine, and set up a firewall (ZoneAlarm, anyone? It's free and good and can do this...) and only allow 'trusted addresses' that belong to people you want to log in.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 18, 2001 11:15 PM            
Sorry,I could only use my 56k for the down and upstream.I can't imagine what a server on a 56k would run like...

IP:

Random Chaos
posted March 20, 2001 09:53 AM            
Its alive...or so I hope...

IP:

Dreamer
posted March 20, 2001 02:08 PM         
Still waiting for my ADSL... No way for me to run a dedicated 24/7 server (provider restricions), but there should be no problem hosting occasional clan matches.

IP: