|
Author Topic:   Dreamer, Lda
GoldAnt_Number1
posted March 12, 2001 09:58 PM            
I know you got the same spam i did..... who else got it. Here is the mailing list of where it was sent.

To: "=?iso-8859-1?B?R67vbSBS6+Vw63I=?=" <sac@harborside.com>,
<marshallcr@excite.com>, <soiden@campaigncreations.com>,
<macrane@excite.com>, <dotcom@optushome.com.au>,
<weedhead@gmx.net>, <dreamer@tmvr.de>, <jkettgen@hotmail.com>,
<wyt_noiz@mail.com>, <charles@ab7sl.com>, <pfk6942@rit.edu>,
<a.mulder01@chello.nl>, <sniper204_2000@yahoo.com>,
<callisterfam@juno.com>, <joemyers@ev1.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:56:51 +0100

Apparently this guy was banned from the UBB a long time ago..... man from all that yelling im glad he was. I didn't read all his message two long, Lda you you want me to forward it to you before i delete it?, it concernes you more than me.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 12, 2001 11:41 PM            
Hey Karel, how dare you you must really have no life. You sent all these people an e-mail rant and not even send one to me, do you even read the board I'm coax, send it to coaxs@excite.com I'll expect one next time.

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted March 13, 2001 12:14 AM            
No thanks...I've got better things to do...

Jim

IP:

JVortex
posted March 13, 2001 12:29 AM            
man... i got left out too, sad sad...

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! (Under Heavy Construction)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 13, 2001 12:49 AM            
the dmf was missed as well - ooooooooh - but if anyone wants me to i can mass mail this freekazoid with a few million mails of random encrypted junk from his mail server

-=[/2]=-

IP:

Rex R
posted March 13, 2001 01:54 AM            
better idea just post to one of the 'adult' news groups using his addy as the reply to. don't even have to say much. that will just about guarantee that he will get spammed

IP:

Dreamer
posted March 13, 2001 04:29 AM         
Nah, not really spam... Way too much effort for that. If I remember right, he used to be different - less full of hate. Feedback on his opinion he wanted, feedback he got.
Yes, I am not above answering Mr. Vanackere - I don't know him and I'm not a very prejudiced person - no matter what international press say about Germans.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 13, 2001 11:41 PM            
LOL Rex,I had somebody do that to me as a joke.Believe me,its hard to get off the junk mail list after that.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 14, 2001 02:04 AM            
The international press doesn't present Germans hatefully. Its more of a jolly-fat-chocolate loving man.

IP:

Karldar
posted March 14, 2001 03:33 PM            
I prefer to think of Germans as more beer-loving than chocolate-loving. Belgians are the chocoholics, I think. It's always a tough choice between beer and chocolate, tho.... Hmmm, not so tough after all-I'll go with beer.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I miss Deutschland!

------------------
I like pie!

IP: