|
Author Topic:   DNX Members Where were you !!!
=DNX= Matrix
posted March 06, 2001 09:49 PM            
TRAINING NIGHT:

Homelan 206 server
9pm (EST) for 2 hours.

Only nemzad turned up !!!

Come outa the woodwork, clanship takes work

-=[/2]=-

If you cant make it post on the CLAN FORUM, if you cant get on ICQ me 30148958 or mail matrix@dianetix.freeserve.co.uk

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 06, 2001 10:26 PM            
Uh,...I have to work to pay the bills.I don't get off work till 10PM EST alsmost everynight.Then I need time to unwind and/or do homework.I don't usually get on till 11pm,but I "DO" get on almost everynight.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 06, 2001 11:53 PM            
I can vouch for Super, we keep each other tightly skilled every night.

------------------
TM Bios

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 07, 2001 08:36 AM            
ack 11 est - thats 4am for me - ooooooh nasty - i know ya skill tho super, and coax thx for the heads up - hows about a dnx uni yaself ?

-=[/2]=-

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 07, 2001 10:27 PM            
You mean a US and UK DNX brigade?Thats sounds pretty cool.But we'd still be one big happy family.So DNX USA could drop the ball and give the whole DNX family a bad name I don't know if time would permit me to do that but I could give it a try.Kinda busy with school,work,and somewhat of a social life.

IP:

Hunter
posted March 08, 2001 10:33 AM            
Sorry, but I had no idea I must have missed the post or the invite. I would have loved the op to play with you guys. Hey, also I like the idea about a clan allstar game, east verses west. lol. I will say that I may be a little scarce for the next two weeks, I got midterms and some school projects due but I will try to get on a couple times this weekend.

------------------
Stop the gibber jabber I need work (DNX)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 08, 2001 08:39 PM            
all details are on n message board - it may be prudent to drop by n say hi to the guys !

-=[/2]=-

IP: