|
Author Topic:   Calling ALL DNX Members
=DNX= Matrix
posted March 01, 2001 11:44 PM            
The NEW Messageboard is up after the dismal crash of our COOLBOARD last week.

There's a link on the clansite main menu. The forum is for all members of all game formats to chat, have a laff, joke, set up games and practice sessions etc.

Communication is paramount - so if you havent already - contact me directly at ( matrix@dianetix.worldonline.co.uk ) ill send the info you need to enter our members area.

So far i havent any photos of you lot yet so drag out that scanner and slap em over to me with some info.

current clan photo album can be found here: ( www.dnxbzclan.homestead.com/roguesgallery.html ) - come on you know you dont wanna be left out forever - LMAO !

Its time to mobilise and show the world what it means to be DNX.

-=[/2]=-

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 02, 2001 04:09 AM            
But......I don't have a scanner.Matrix,would it be easier to just communicate through this forum or ICQ.I already have enough stuff I have to check daily It you would rather use Coolboard,thats ok.I know you put a lot of work into it.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 02, 2001 04:10 AM            
LDA also has a clan chatroom that looks like its hardly ever used.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted March 02, 2001 04:50 AM            
good point super, the LDA clan chatroom would make a good clan chatroom. But it would still be just an other place you have to check for any news.

------------------
TM Bios

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 02, 2001 10:18 AM            
There are chatrooms in the game, but how many people do you ever see in em ?

N O N E !

so my chatroom wont require any logging in, willrun at 800x600 and wont hold priv for anyone who fancies themselves as an IRC Master ( /kick - anyone ? )

-=[/2]=-

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 02, 2001 11:09 PM            
Well then,can you put a link up to the chatroom so I can bookmark it.I assume the pass is the same

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited March 02, 2001).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 05, 2001 11:59 PM            
Matrix,I meant the clan chatroom that youfind at the TM homepage.I know nobody is on the in game chat.

IP:

Hunter
posted March 06, 2001 11:42 AM            
So am I a member or what? What do I need to do to get my pic on that site. Is there some type of hazing that I will need to endure? All these questions and more. Do I need to put a DNX after my name? Is there a team flag?, whats the team logo, what does DNX stand for anyway? Heres me Email
kalcon@qwest.net

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 06, 2001 07:35 PM            
hahaha ok ill mail u and you can pose your questions - ill reply to each one in tuen

-=[/2]=-

And yes, if youre up 4 it - u can be a member, youre certainly good enough.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 06, 2001 10:39 PM            
Hazing?...... What a good idea.You could be target practice for clan training.You couldn't fire back either.Then you could get the DNX pin pounded into your chest like they do in the military.That way your acceptence would mean much more to you Then we could bury you up tp your head near a anthill and cover your face with honey

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 07, 2001 08:37 AM            
HAHAHA OMG Oh - Oh i love the indignation - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa oh **** me, i - oh lol - LMAO !!! FH.

-=[/2]=-

IP: