|
Author Topic:   hard to find human players
coax
Administrator
posted March 01, 2001 01:32 PM            
I think it would be easier if it listed how many human players are on the server instead of the amount of tanks on the main menu screen. I know you can see how many humans if you see how man AIs are on the server and then subtract the tank-AIs and you have the amount of human players. But, come on gamers are lazy, all we reallly need to know is how many humans are playing and that'll make locating a human just that much easier for the newbie.

I usually ust the TM Master Client as a fast way to locate humans but many people don't use it, and like i said I'm lazy and the less fancy stuff i have to do to locate a human opponent the better.

------------------
TM Bios

IP:

peeeto
posted March 01, 2001 03:34 PM         
i agree.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted March 01, 2001 08:07 PM            
IMHO I agree with Coax. I would like to know how many human players are currently active. I like to challenge of the human better than the AI, but with no other alternative I will play some ?smart? AI's when no one else is available. Let the knowledge of humanity prevail!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Pass the salt - it's time to go to sea. Clan TC

IP:

swisher
posted March 01, 2001 09:01 PM            
I agree. The Master Client does show this, but in-game would be mgreat.

The sun just came out here in California. 6 days of rain in a row. Man. Better than -5 F in Minnesota, though, so can't complain.

------------------
Swisher
BWL/MG

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted March 01, 2001 10:52 PM            
Speaking of lack of humans,LDA....hows the demo coming along.Ready to put it on a demo CD?I'll never let up

IP:

Hunter
posted March 02, 2001 12:13 AM            
Count me as an active player. I havent played the demo in a month. I refuse to play because I dont want those losers who wont put down the doe ray me for the game to have fun playing against humans, and I also want to be out on the servers as much as I can so that other people can see me and hopefully we can get some good games going and get more people hooked on the online game. lol

[This message has been edited by Hunter (edited March 02, 2001).]

IP: