This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Deadliest Death Match3 Pics and Ranks
coax
Administrator
posted February 25, 2001 08:41 PM            
Pics are at www.geocities.com/coaxs/ddm.html

A new player now holds the third place seat. And surprisingly, he is somewhat of a newbie.

Clan Leader Recruiters, he is pretty good for a newbie someone should offer him a seat into their clan before someone else gets him.

you can check out the new ranking order at www.geocities.com/coaxs/ranking.html

[This message has been edited by coax (edited February 25, 2001).]

IP:

Rex R
posted February 25, 2001 08:56 PM            
will miracles never cease. good games to all.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 25, 2001 09:00 PM            
congradulations Rex R you made it to the winners circle

------------------
TM bios

IP:

Rex R
posted February 25, 2001 09:19 PM            
you could say that I've had some enthusiatic teachers who take great joy in their work of slapping newbies down , tends to give one incentive to get better. don't think I didn't notice your name right up there at or near the top. Hunter is none to shabby either

IP:

Kaeto
posted February 26, 2001 09:17 AM            
Sorry I didn't make it, I wasn't home until like 8:15 last night

IP:

peeeto
posted February 26, 2001 11:39 AM         
it was alot of fun!
i can't believe i'm hanging onto 2nd place... Hunter's gonna move up for sure!

i'm looking forward to the next match

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 26, 2001 01:21 PM            
I'm still waiting for someone to start a clan war. That would be something interesting to watch (600 post)

------------------
TM bios

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted February 26, 2001 09:20 PM            
I would say thats spam buts its not gg all. Peeeto!!!! *GA1 is hit by mass driver in just right spot so he flys into air and starts spining faster than light, while slowly traveling across map falls into crater rolls out again and is killed by a big bad nuke!*

------------------
Commander and Chief of Smiley Kingdom

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 26, 2001 11:52 PM            
DNX vs ......?Who wants to step up and face the challenge.If you are in clan DNX and we are not on each others ICQ list,go ahead and get my ICQ# from my profile and add it.We need to start getting organized.That goes for anybody else that wants to add me to their ICQ.I like to have a active list of players.
Also,if anybody in the challenged clan or DNX has something fast where we could play on a dedicated server, that would be great.

IP:

peeeto
posted February 27, 2001 01:22 PM         
GA#1: haha! i remember that one! if you hadn't gotten nuked, i wonder how long you'd go?!

SuperU: BWL will be happy to battle you guys... if noone shows to back me up, i'll take you ALL on (and be fragged magnificently)!

------------------
Black Widow Lance all the way, baby!

IP:

Dreamer
posted February 27, 2001 02:01 PM         
(... ... ... peeeto? you nuts? - there's almost a dozen of them!)

Yeah, c'mon and frag us! You'll see where that's gonna getcha! Nowhere, that's where!
We'll be back next time...

Prob is, I don't even have time for that -
Two more important exams during the next two months - and both a map editor and a mod installer to program

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 27, 2001 02:55 PM            
you could always have a 2 vs. 2 clan war or some other permetation

------------------
TM bios

IP:

Rex R
posted February 27, 2001 03:06 PM            
course if some one were looking to add to their ranks...

IP:

Dreamer
posted February 27, 2001 04:10 PM         
done. check you mail soon.

IP:

synack
posted February 27, 2001 04:57 PM         
Poor lone wolves ... left out in the cold and not invited to the party ... again.

But, I'm not bitter.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 27, 2001 05:05 PM            
synack you could always just ask to join a clan. Everyone knows your good. I think

------------------
TM bios

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 27, 2001 10:29 PM            
OK.it'll be BWL vs DNX.I have to get some players organized.I hope they read this forum This week is bad because of tests and I'm possible going out of town this weekend.Sometime next week would be ok.It would also give me some time to get some players.I did see a couple of DNX guys on the rankings for the recent DM.Can't say that I've ever played with them.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 28, 2001 01:26 AM            
get 3 DNX members and 3 BWL members, tell everyone not to shoot me. Hold it on a private server so you won't get people jumping in their. I'll take pictures and post the winning clan on my site.

------------------
TM Bios

IP:

Rex R
posted February 28, 2001 01:49 AM            
why thank you for the invite. I accept (guess I'll have to take the LW tag off my player name) sent peeeto an early alpha version tank

edit
coax could I request you update my bio to reflect my clan status please thx

[This message has been edited by Rex R (edited February 28, 2001).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 28, 2001 03:20 AM            
No problem, with my computer up and running now. Updates are not an issue

you can send me an e-mail if its not up to your standards or drop a line via the feedback form http://www.geocities.com/coaxs/rexr.html
------------------
TM Bios

[This message has been edited by coax (edited February 28, 2001).]

IP:

Rex R
posted February 28, 2001 03:44 AM            
looks good to me. lets leave it as is. thx

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 28, 2001 04:53 AM            
LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm having trouble getting hold of Matrix.Don't know if he has totally brushed TM off.I can get 2 other guys.Sent out a few ICQ messages.Hope I can get some replies.Coax,I think a clan ranking is in order.That ought to stir things up.We need to have LDA give some kind of status to the winners names that are displayed in the forum.Some games do that.Lkie a gold star next to your name for perfect attendence Sice Rex is being snatched up we'll take Hunter.Hunter,we pay above minimum wage and offer dental,health,profit sharing,stock options, and 401K Not joking Hunter,we need some more local boys on DNX.I think most of the members we have live in the UK.Not saying the UK is bad......just that the time zone differences effect the times these people can play.

IP:

Rex R
posted February 28, 2001 05:04 AM            
well gee if you have to pay your clanmates in order to attract and hold them... on a more serious note Matrix hasn't updated his TM pages since jan 25 & his msg board was gone last I looked. mayhap it is time for the electric cattle prod...

------------------
virtual mechanic/[BWL]

IP:

synack
posted February 28, 2001 07:16 AM         
Coax, it isn't like I'm fishing for an invitation to join a clan. Matrix did invite me to join a month ago. I sort of prefer being a lone wolf. To loosely quote Groucho Marx, I wouldn't want to join a clan that would have me as a member.

It's just that I hate to miss out on a DM, and if it's a Clan DM, that pretty much excludes us. But, so be it. I'll survive until the next "open" DDM.

ramTHIS is coming home from college Friday for Spring Break. If he can get screen-shot working on my PC, maybe I could be another photographer for the Clan DM. (That's if I can keep my finger off the trigger )

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 28, 2001 12:49 PM            
super: if you get a gold star I want one too. DDM champion right here. I was ready to have a clan ranking system in order but the last clan war fizzled and died, so I had to take it off the bio site

------------------
TM Bios

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2