|
Author Topic:   Deadliest Death Match Tournament Sunday 6:30 est
coax
Administrator
posted February 24, 2001 01:40 PM            
The tounament is for version 1.5.9 do upgrade if you don't have the right version. It will be held on netgames-uk.net #1 server. Hope to see old faces and new faces. It will only last 3 games after witch if people wanna go to a CTF server or a Race server we can do that too.

------------------
TM bios

IP:

synack
posted February 24, 2001 01:45 PM         
Hope someone can take screen shots. I still can't get it to work.

I searched the BBS and found comments posted in late December. Tried the default method - no luck. Tried adding the TempShots directory and related config statement - no dice.

As someone else posted, when I hit Alt/F12 TM does pause for a second, as if it's taking the picture, but darned if I can figure out if it really is and where it's putting it.

Anyone solve this puzzle yet?

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 24, 2001 01:51 PM            
I'll be taking pictures and posting it on my site as evidence for the winners of the DDM. But everyone that can take pictures should take pictures of the final scores for the DDM just in case i mess a few on my end.

And about pressing F12 I've spent hours trying to get that to work and people say its easy to figure out, but its not and i haven't been able to do it.

------------------
TM bios

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted February 24, 2001 04:57 PM            
I'll be tkaeing pictures too. finally im gonna make it to one coaxs. Did you guys ever make a camra tank?

------------------
Commander and Chief of Smiley Kingdom

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted February 24, 2001 11:07 PM            
I wish I could make it but I have to much studing to do Midterms suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I may drop buy later on if some of you are still on.

IP:

Kaeto
posted February 25, 2001 12:55 PM            
coax - put this in your config.cfg :
AnimDir = c:\tmshots\tm
AnimFPS = 15 (probably not needed anymore, since animation is gone *pouts*)

Then create the c:\tmshots directory.

It will name the shots tm0001, tm0002, etc...

IP:

synack
posted February 25, 2001 02:23 PM         
Tried that already, Kaeto.
Except for the Animfps statement.

It just won't work.

IP:

JVortex
posted February 25, 2001 03:39 PM            
as far as the screen shots go if you dont want to use hypersnap there is another way. use a clipboard boilerplate. these are intended for use with text, storing your last few clipboard entries for future use. they work great with the print screen button as well tho. Hamsin Clipboard is a good one for this. it keeps your last 10 clipboard entries in memory (so youre limited to 10 picts) but its really easy to use and its freeware. http://www.iisr-cnc.com/hamsin/ . you can just go into your favorite paint program and paste away. but i do think that hypersnap is a better way to go, you can just tell it to monitor the print screen key and it will dump the screenshots right to the desktop.

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site!!

IP:

synack
posted February 25, 2001 06:00 PM         
The lag on NG-Uk servers has been bad all day.

We might need to move to Homelan, and play teams to get the better pings.

Just my $.02

IP: