|
Author Topic:   TM never gets old!!!
Hawk
posted February 22, 2001 06:59 PM            
Tread Marks is the first immortal game. I have games from the era I found TM in, and none of them are still played on my end. TM is still going fairly strong. Anyone else get the same feeling that they'll never get tired of TM? (Kaeto and RC, I expect it from you, but anyone else? )

IP:

peeeto
posted February 22, 2001 07:30 PM         
me 2... but then i don't play any other game...

Hawk - i'm getting ticked that i never see you online anymore! when was the last time we played? back on RC's server?!

you gotta find some time to play! howabout Sunday?

IP:

synack
posted February 23, 2001 07:20 AM         
It's the only game I play also.

Don't think I'll ever get tired of it!

IP:

Dreamer
posted February 23, 2001 07:33 AM         
I do play other games, but mainly TM. In fact, most of my spare time goes into TM.

IP:

Kaeto
posted February 23, 2001 09:44 AM            
TM is far from the only game I play, but it is most likely the one I have sunk the most hours into (NetHack might beat it)

IP:

swisher
posted February 23, 2001 11:31 AM            
Only game I play, too. Bought DSL solely to play online. Complete and utter addict.

------------------
Swisher
BWL/MG

IP:

Karldar
posted February 23, 2001 02:50 PM            
It's kinda funny, i think, that TM's pretty much the same ol' thing everytime you play it. Once you get DM, Racing and now CTF down, you're basically using whatever style of play you've found that works for you to (hopefully) kick some ass. What keeps me (and mebbe others) coming back and makes TM different is the fact that the actual gameplay is NEVER the same. I love going into a DM not knowing what the outcome's going to be. I might win if I get the right combo of weapons, adapt to others' styles of play and don't do anything too stupid. I might lose thanks to chance or a more skilled player/lucky ai getting the best of me-or not paying attention, that gets me a lot . It's never the same and you know that it'll be over in 20-30 minutes and you can try again whether you won or lost. It keeps me coming back for more almost every day.

------------------
I like pie!

IP:

Hunter
posted February 23, 2001 03:05 PM            
This rat bastard of a game is ruining my life. I want to do other things on my computer but I cant resist it. I want to watch DVD movies on my 53" TV but nooooo, I rather lock myself in my computer room to play this game until past bed time. I have two kids, ages 3 and 1, and they reconize the back of my head more than my face. My chair is wearing out, and god dam I need to lose some weight before I die of a heart attack somebody put me out of my misery........
Sweet misery oh so sweet....
Whats that?, yes master I will return to the match now. gotta go....

IP: