|
Author Topic:   NoPeR'S maps
swisher
posted February 04, 2001 12:22 AM            
Hey, RC. i tried to download NoPeR's maps and get a broken link. URL on your site to download maps is http://www.crosswinds.net/~noper/tm/addons.html

I do have the maps (foung them on another hard drive). If you'd like them, let me know and I'll send them to you.

IP:

Rex R
posted February 04, 2001 02:07 AM            
noticed that the other nite, apparently noper's site is GONE

IP:

Dreamer (BWL/MG)
posted February 04, 2001 04:00 AM            
Many crosswinds sites are.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted February 04, 2001 06:23 PM            
I'm back from a week long ski trip. I have all of Noper's maps myself - I'll just have to create my owndownload page - got to get his descriptions though.

--RC

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted February 04, 2001 07:27 PM            
RANDOM CHAOS GET ON ICQ ITS BEEN 1 Week N A HALF. plz? come on RC get back on icq all the time i wanna talk ta u

------------------
Can't forget those invisible smileys at the bottem now can we

IP:

Random Chaos
posted February 05, 2001 12:02 PM            
Ok - got some info on Noper's site:
He still has his account there...but all his files mysteriously dissapeared on him. He's looking for his backup webpages to put up...probably somewhere other than cross winds.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted February 05, 2001 08:56 PM            
RC log on icq already

------------------

IP:

Dreamer (BWL/MG)
posted February 05, 2001 09:13 PM            
RC: Guess what's the reason for my intended move...
Crosswinds lost many pages during the last update. (Yet another way to free server space )

------------------
----------------------
Founder of BWL
Admin for www.tmvr.de

[I'm searching for a new provider. Need full java + cgi support plus lots of traffic allowance at a reasonable price. Help welcome.]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 06, 2001 08:10 AM            
id appreciate being able to make these maps available to all via the DMF - please post on to me if possible.

Thx

ps: Screensavers almoooooooooost done "º• LMAO •º"

-=[/2]=-

IP:

Random Chaos
posted February 06, 2001 12:48 PM            
I am currently uploading the maps - they should be done by about 1:30pm (same time zone as these boards are on so about an hour after I post this message). They will be at:
ftp://ftp.3d-unlimited.com/c%3A/alex/ftp/pub/3d-unlimited/treadmarks/maps

------------------
Random Chaos
randomc@3d-unlimited.com
Admin for theTerrain Deformation Site, Terrain Deformation Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos and the Mining Guild

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted February 06, 2001 07:53 PM            
C u aren't listening to me i know your on quite offen but now your never.Never on icq

------------------

IP:

Random Chaos
posted February 06, 2001 08:05 PM            
Gold Ant: Read both your above posts and your ICQ history to me the last few weeks...might there be a reason I am not responding to you on ICQ? Frankly you're a bit too possesive of people's time...I have other things to do other than spend hours talking to you and reading your messages (and your demands)...I don't mind occasional conversations but things such as this make me say "why should I bother talking with him?"

This is what I log on and see ususally after a few days of absense (this was during the last week while I was on a ski trip...and now he expects me to be there to talk to him??):

quote:

GoldAnt...: RC ODN'T LEAVE PLZ PLZ PLZ your gonna break your neck!!!!!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE (you'll come home with ice up your nose and down your pants)

GoldAnt...: now how u feel you have ive up your nose feel good. hope ya learned a lesson this week n a half

GoldAnt...: rc almost done with that skiing trip yet

GoldAnt...: RANDOM CHAOS U GET BACK HERE IT SEEMS LIKE U'VE NEVER EVEN EXISTED ON THE UBB YOUR DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (With ice up your nose)

GoldAnt...: RANDOM GET ON ICQ ALLREADY AND TAKE ME OFF INVISIBLE LIST CASU$E EVER SINCE CHRISTMAS YOU'VE BEEN IN HIDING GRRRRRRRRRRR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET ON YOUR DRIVING ME INSANE!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--Random Chaos

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 11, 2001 11:00 AM            
marked the page (ftp) but they all came down with 0 bytes

-=[/2]=-

IP:

Random Chaos
posted February 20, 2001 09:25 PM            
Ok - I'll take a look into it - I had some problems uploading them...

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 20, 2001 11:10 PM            
Random: you aint seen nothing, you should check out how many messages i get

------------------
Biography Website

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted February 21, 2001 08:39 PM            
hint taken

------------------