|
Author Topic:   leaveing us in the dark
GoldAnt_Number1
posted February 03, 2001 06:55 PM            
k, now in capture the flag it tells u when u have the flag!!! it tells u when the enemy has the flag!!!!! why not when u and te enemy have the falg, instead of saying just th eenemy u might as well say "The enemy and You have the flag". And when your team has the flag it should say so!!! there aren't any messages in the way right then so put it in says i. Cause if u miss the text message your stuck in the dark. And when both flags are out it should say. Both teams are missing there flags or somethingy. When u enter a game u wanna know EXACTLY whats oing on. plz think about implementing this is 1.6 or 1.5.9.1 or whatever version. And what i said early on the frag limit and time limit and tank limit...etc to two digits. People should be able to choose what they want wiether its realyistic or not. Thats why they bought the game. And right now as far as i see the limit servers no purpose whatsoever.

------------------
Can't forget those invisible smileys at the bottem now can we

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 03, 2001 11:44 PM            
and an other thing too, I don't think the frag limit should be reached by the team score, if team play is on. That just sucks and is very annoying.

------------------
Biography Website

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted February 04, 2001 06:58 PM            
Yup :0), also im not sure if it tells u if even the enemy has the flag when your on multiplayer

------------------

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted February 05, 2001 08:58 PM            
K im posting right here again to reactivate this and put it back at the top. Cause the main peoples i wanted to respond didn't lda...............

------------------

IP: