|
Author Topic:   LDA :( help
GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 31, 2001 07:37 PM            
k now i've downloaded 1.5.9 cause 1.5.8 and 1.5.7 and all the other updates before hand made treadmarks not shut down. Suddenly t turns off and leaves a blank white space on the left tom of the screen and the music plays some times and then sometimes the music gets stuck........ ITS COME BACK!!! I know somebody else had the same problem i just don't remeber who. plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz plz plz pzl plz plz zplz plz look into this soon as u can

------------------
Can't forget those invisible smileys at the bottem now can we

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 31, 2001 07:42 PM            
One other thingy real fast, Tom I e mailed you and u never responded and i've tried to tell u on the ubb before and u didn't respond here it is. When i Start a single player game i like setting the frags to 200 1000 if im in a wacky mood. And sometimes like the time when i first got the demo i've put 500,000 ai tanks. ) and its been laggyer than u could ever imagine took forever just to get quit sign hehe. Anyway,,,,,,,,, What've ya done????? i can't set the frags past 2 digits. K theres always Knuckle heads out there. Let um be plz pzl plz plz like change it back in the 1.6 patch plz or at least put in the patch something about a hidden menu peoples that are crazy can select I'd really really like it. And u can't set the time past 2 digits either

------------------

IP:

swisher
posted January 31, 2001 09:09 PM            
Sailor had same problem. See this post (posted January 30, 2001 08:43 PM) : /forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000800.html

------------------
Swisher
BWL/MG

[This message has been edited by swisher (edited January 31, 2001).]

IP:

LDATom
Administrator
posted February 01, 2001 02:59 AM            
Goldant - I did reply to your email ...

But anyway ... all numbers are currently limited to two digits. I'll look into increasing that in specific cases for the next patch, but no promises.

Tom

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted February 01, 2001 07:40 PM            
Umph yup sorry u did answer my e mail....... but it was like right after i posted ohwell. Hey didn't they leave like the speed in weapond n stuff unlimited do that for all weapons and tanks and ai's and time and frags.......etc plz plz plz plz plz who knows it might be useful

------------------

IP:

JVortex
posted February 02, 2001 12:40 AM            
GA, the #1 thing to do with a problem like that is to update your video drivers. If you have done that then do as swisher said and check out sailors post.

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site!!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted February 02, 2001 01:27 PM            
How i update um? TM worked fine before 1.5.6 1.5.7 1.5.8 and 1.5.9

------------------

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 02, 2001 02:14 PM            
okay i just gotta know. What will come after 1.5.9? 1.5.9x, who knows?

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted February 02, 2001 03:52 PM            
:P 1.5.9.5.7.9.8 just or thee tiny tiney fixes

------------------

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted February 02, 2001 04:04 PM            
nah..... i say just make the jump to 1.6

------------------
Biography Website

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted February 02, 2001 06:08 PM            
:P I say we jump to 9.7.3!!!!!! This is when TreadMarks has its own built in 3d modeling system that Jim n Tom have made prefect. Also where u can paint directly onto the mesh's or apply textures and move them around to fit um.....etc TreadMarks will also ahve its own screen shot program And a automatic checked for updates at the web site. And also a mod editor inside the game itself where you can see it at work. A map is placed on the screen you place a tank and another tank and the weapon is fired in the direction u want and u see how the crater'll look and just how much the oppenent will get kicked. And you can edit the explosions to see whats best without going back and forth through the program. Wait a mintue we could do some of this in 1.7.8 or even 1.6.4 why wait lets get started least the modden idea would be a great thingy and time saver and the screenshot taker shouldn't be to hard the 3d modeling well thats another story prolly

------------------

IP: