|
Author Topic:   NOPeR! Where are You?
peeeto
posted January 30, 2001 05:43 PM         
anyone heard from/ speak to NOPeR lately?

IP:

Cell
posted January 30, 2001 06:11 PM         
Last I saw, he posted the 240mm cannon, said that's probably the last thing he's going to do for mods for awhile, and I never heard from him again!

Bummer, his mods are great. The 240mm is still my favorite weapon on my home setup, as is his TRON tank mod. And the Midnight Missile I changed over to an Armageddon Device, makes a crater that turns the map into Waterworld I just love to watch that baby fly, looks like a Saturn V Rocket taking off!

And don't forget the Flatlands map, the ultimate high speed batteground!

IP:

NOPeR
posted January 31, 2001 02:29 PM            
I'm still around. I don't do much in the way of TM anymore thou

Time doesn't permit me the leisures it used to. I must have made it mad when I sided with Timex during that last argument.

I know this is pure blasphemy but any free time I get I try to spend playing Diablo II (*dodges eggs, stones, bottles, and the like*) Well, I never said you have to play it!! But if you do, my account name is: NOPeR (surprised? I didnít think so.)

A lot of my time is spent programming and fighting virtual fires - a few of you have found me on ICQ and have noticed that my casual response to "Whazzup!?" is "workin...<insert unruly device> is down."

Cell, Thanks for the comments on the 240mm, Tron Tank, and Flatlands. I am glad you have been able to have some fun with the Midnight The original thought was to make it a SUPER nuke, but so many SUPERDUPER weapons already existed so it became the rarely found oddball weapon.

And for anyone else wondering, if/when LDA says that tools are able to be released I will post the hacked up utils that I put together. They aren't for the faint of heart but they work...kinda

NOPeR

**Oh, and thanks to Keato for pointing me toward this post!**

IP:

peeeto
posted January 31, 2001 03:48 PM         
NOPeR - i've already tried to email ya at the email ilsted on this BBS - is that still working?

IP:

Cell
posted January 31, 2001 05:21 PM         
Hey, great to hear from you! We still miss ya, NOPeR. And thanks for the Shockwave and Mortar, too. I forgot to mention those, also.

It must of taken me a month to master the shockwave, it's awsome, I love the graphics and the blast effects, it's not for the weak of mind, thats for sure. mebbe thats why it took me a month, LOL

IP:

LDATom
Administrator
posted February 01, 2001 03:05 AM            
As long as the tools aren't things that help people cheat at the game or something evil like that, feel free to release your stuff

Tom

IP:

Karldar
posted February 01, 2001 03:14 AM            
I can't believe nobody mentioned the spiplane. That's my all-time favorite tank, NOPeR. I don't use it any more cuz I haven't thought of trying it with 1.5(until now), but that's definitely THE tank for me. I wish it could be incorporated into the official release of the game. Not to disparage LDA's liquid tanks, but the spiplane's the only one I really enjoy playing TM with. Anyhoo, I shoulda said it long ago, but thanks for all the mods, NOPeR.

On a side note-I bought Icewind Dale, Diablo II, and BGII as soon as they came out and I still haven't finished up my party in IWD, I'm still in the first act of DII, and I haven't even started BGII at all. Over a hundred bucks of gaming goodness and I can't stop playing TM long enough to get around to 'em. It's a damn shame

------------------
I like pie!

IP: