|
Author Topic:   non typing answers
Rex R
posted January 27, 2001 03:06 PM            
thought occured to me that one can answer yes/no Q's by wagging your turret for no and a back & forth for yes. course this presumes that you're in visual range

IP:

Kaeto
posted January 27, 2001 03:27 PM            
Doubt it would work well

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 27, 2001 05:51 PM            
How bout you point it at um *and accidently fire a mass driver in there face*

------------------
:^) Can't forget those smileys with big nose's at the bottem now can we :^)

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 28, 2001 03:03 AM            
Kinda off-topic,whatever happened to adding the in-game messaging hotkeys?Like F1 for lol and F2 for a smiley ,It would help me out since I type very ssslllloowwwlllyyyy and I'm usually looking at the keyboard when I type and not at the screen

IP:

Rex R
posted January 28, 2001 03:50 AM            
I rather like that idea myself. course it would come in handy for ctf or team dm you could have things like no-ammo, where are the spanners etc

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 28, 2001 05:15 PM            
that's a great idea weeeeeeeeeeeeee yahoo

------------------
Can't forget those invisible smileys at the bottem now can we

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 29, 2001 01:01 AM            
what are spanners?

you mean spammers?

spam-spam-spam

------------------
Biography Website

IP:

Rex R
posted January 29, 2001 01:42 AM            
well actually I were refering to the tool kit and not about ppl throwin tins of spiced ham. lets hope and pray that we don't get spammers spamming us while we play

IP:

Kaeto
posted January 29, 2001 12:44 PM            
Spanners = what crazy Brits call wrenches.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted January 29, 2001 08:03 PM            
No brits for spanners. Long ago and close they have been called that for many years Kaeto. It is a certain type of wrench not just any old wrench. I know it must be an old guys thing, but so is all of history. LOL!!! As for people (I spell words out sometimes - old timers thing) on the servers I see different people at different times just not all the same people all the time. They are there you just have to be there at the right time. Personally I like playing real people just like everyone else (I think) but sometimes it is okay to kill a few bots only, but let us discuss less and play more unless it is to assist LDA with problem identification and resolution that is a big part of making this thing work well over the long haul - enough said...

IP: