|
Author Topic:   My Contribution
Kegel
posted January 16, 2001 11:54 PM         
Its sad to see the total lack of server. I am going to run one form 12am-5pm m-f. It will be called Old Skool and will always run the most current patch. No mods, jsut tweaked standard weps. I'll try and do this every day....let me know if you like the weps or if I should make changes...this is YOUR server. Also...if you want me to run any of the downloadable mods, let me know....I will install them....map list?...let me know what you want. By the way...the server is a P2 400 (I know I know...soon to be a 1.2 ghz T-Bird) but I have 224 megs of ram and ADSL. Give me feedback if you can.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 17, 2001 12:49 AM            
sounds cool Kegel. More power to the people i say. One adjustment I'll like to see is that cruise missles, nukes, matter bombs have their ammo to 3. and you gotta have the map DM Caldera

IP:

Rex R
posted January 17, 2001 05:09 AM            
1 might presume that you are a member of the mining guild. what with the deep craters being made.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 17, 2001 05:15 AM            
nope, but I am an avid supporter

------------------
Biography Website

IP:

Rex R
posted January 17, 2001 12:25 PM            
not sure what you have the AI set at (60%?) but you might want to beef it up a tad. say 85% - 90%

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 17, 2001 01:08 PM            
good point rex, but I say its 100% or nothing

IP:

Kegel
posted January 17, 2001 05:19 PM         
Done. Was the lag ok? Any map suggestons?

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 17, 2001 11:16 PM            
Im gonna go try the server right now What times or places do the mining guild mine. hehehe i wanna join um. I got a taste on JL's server yum yum cookie dough n water

------------------
P) Can't forget those pirate smileys at the bottem now can we P)

IP:

Kegel
posted January 18, 2001 12:46 AM         
Ok guys...from 1am to 5pm EST...with a small outage from 7-7:30am for server maintenance Have to put my stock orders in in the am....

IP: