|
Author Topic:   where have
Rex R
posted January 12, 2001 02:23 AM            
all the servers gone. just went and checked, only 1 server (ctf). homelan, gone; domino, gone. wondering just what was in those emails

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 12, 2001 02:42 AM            
Ditto

IP:

Karldar
posted January 12, 2001 06:01 AM            
ARGH! Hmm...sorry, had to get that out of my system. Anyways, what is up with the ai autofill function? Can't seem to get it to work properly(or disable it, for that matter). I wanted to set up a 1.5.7 ver server for everybody-well, several people anyway-but the bots disappear when the server cycles to a new map. I guess it would be fine if there were more than one human player on the server after the first match, but that isn't always the case. Also, when I disconnected from my server(after all the bots disappeared) a bot took my place-even though(I thought) the autofill was disabled. Weird. Of course, I'm in over my head when it comes to tweakin' a ded server, so mebbe somebody can explain what I'm doing wrong(or send me a pie-I'm flexible. My girlfriend would like lemon meringue, btw-thx). Okay, off to bed, I guess and I'll see if anyone responds to my lunacy. Tee-hee.

------------------
I like pie!

IP:

Kaeto
posted January 12, 2001 10:27 AM            
The servers don't show up because they haven't updated yet.

IP:

Spooky
posted January 12, 2001 10:31 AM         
I have a server up for now, I'll leave it up while I'm at work.

[This message has been edited by Spooky (edited January 12, 2001).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 12, 2001 12:25 PM            
looks like spooks and JL's servers are up. Would be nice to get Homelan's servers up again. I hope their up by Monday.

IP:

Unforseen Chaos
posted January 12, 2001 05:19 PM            
same here. lately i have been playing the demo severs.

IP: