|
Author Topic:   HeHeHe!!!! read
DNX-Cemetery-P
posted January 09, 2001 11:40 PM            
YOUR ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUR ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUR ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUR ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUR ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUR ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUR ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUR ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\
hehehehehehehe
Cem Out!!!!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 10, 2001 12:05 AM            
YOU FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.......hey,we are on the same team.But.....Dosen't matter if its not a DM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 10, 2001 12:08 AM            
nah

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted January 10, 2001 12:35 AM            
*reads thread*

*shakes head*

You should try it before the tracking was added...a lot harder then...

*leaves*

(oh...can't people use lowercase at all?)

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 10, 2001 04:06 AM            
NAH

IP:

Kaeto
posted January 10, 2001 09:30 AM            
Aye, in the good old days when you we 1337, eh RC

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 10, 2001 12:09 PM            
Hmmmmmmm.

I need more sleep !

*looks at post*

"he's only had it 3 days"
still i gotta admit, hes good !

by the way, just a thought, is there any way to modify the order that the maps run in when you run a dedicated server ? that bloody blue/yellow grid thing bezzes my eyes out ! i just like the standard land maps, oh and the moon is a daft map - lol, fun but daft !

good work guys keep it commin.

-=[/2]=-

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 10, 2001 12:17 PM            
you can choose the order of maps you want with the "edit dedicated configuration" button tats on the Tread Marks Game Launcher. When clicked it opens up the dedicated.cfg file in their you will find

#List of maps to run on the dedicated server, specify by file
#name or descriptive name. Specify no maps to run all maps.
#DediMap0 = "The Ramp"
#DediMap1 = "Scarab"

just remove the "#" and insert the names of the maps you want to have on your server. If you want the maps you pick randomized or cycled, just look at the next line beneath it.

#Set to 1 for random maps, 0 for cycling maps.
RandomMaps = 1

and set that to your preference. Hoped that helps.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 10, 2001 04:54 PM            
And down with that Tank Luge map while your at it.Thats the worst map by far.My video card melts my case everytime I run that map

IP:

Cell
posted January 10, 2001 05:08 PM         
Tank Luge!?? I love it! ( there's no accounting for taste, huh!)

Guess you gotta be used to ice, though. It is realistic, I just wish my tank's track had some more carbide picks. Then I could do wheelies!

IP:

Kaeto
posted January 10, 2001 05:47 PM            
Tank Luge r0x0rs. I love using those steep banked corners to fly past people, especially right after nailing them in the butt with a cruise.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 10, 2001 11:39 PM            
It dosen't run well on my machine?When I hit the corners,it starts very severe clipping and looks very bad.Then when your in a tight space all you have is the overhead view so you can't see around you.Very bad map in my book.A few of us were playing the other day and let the AI's kill us so we could go to the next map.

IP: