|
Author Topic:   Any of you on the Eastern USA please respond to this post
DNX-BD
posted January 09, 2001 04:23 PM            
I live on the West Side so i have no clue what stores are out there but other dnx members would love to get this but can find it so if you could leave a list of the stores you've seen it in would be most appreciated

the one and only BD

IP:

synack
posted January 09, 2001 04:35 PM         
I'm on the right coast and I got my copy at Electronics Boutique. CompUSA supposedly was going to stock it, but I stopped calling them after EB got their first shipment.

IP:

swisher
posted January 09, 2001 06:08 PM            
I think you can buy it online at www.ebworld.com ( http://www.ebworld.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=195054&mscssid=2XXSGSU3N6X59KWB3VBT2M73KLSSDF60&ref=1 ).

------------------
BWL/MG

IP:

DNX-Cemetery-P
posted January 09, 2001 06:39 PM            
Hey m8 this is Cem, hey i got TM at babbages in the mall, im sure best buy or circuit city would have it.

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted January 09, 2001 06:43 PM            
Known stores that carry TM:

- Electronics Boutique
- Babagges
- Comp USA
- Micro Center
- Media Play

Don't know about anywhere else - though some of the above may have sold out since they stocked only a few copies initially...

--RC

IP:

synack
posted January 09, 2001 06:48 PM         
well aren't they looking foolish and non-forward-thinking.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 09, 2001 07:01 PM            
Why not do as the (( www.treadmarks.com )) website says and click on the AAA link, you can buy direct from the distributors that way.

just a thought.

-=[/2]=-

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 09, 2001 11:58 PM            
Babbages.Its in like every mall

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted January 10, 2001 12:39 AM            
SuperUnknown - not here - only one mall locally (our of 5 or more) has a Babbages that I know of...

That's the Washington, DC area, Maryland side (not counting Virginia) - Babbages I think pulled out of the region a while back - and therefore only have a few new stores here.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 10, 2001 02:50 AM            
WOW!,I don't think I've ever seen a mall without a Babbages or SoftwareECT I live in the Nashville,TN area if you really want to consider that East Coast.

IP:

Rex R
posted January 10, 2001 04:23 AM            
got at least 1 Software ETC in madison WI. thats where I got my copy of tm v1.5

IP: