|
Author Topic:   --RANKING ORDER FOR THE RECENT DDM--
coax
Administrator
posted January 07, 2001 06:13 AM            
the page that had the ranking order for the last DDM has been completely re-invented. To make the site look better, easier to use, and also to make my life easier. You can now see who the all star DDM champion is, as well as who has placed in all the different DDMs. I won't keep you in anticipation, the ALL STAR DDM player is me coax. Hehe, no I did not rig the match. Its just how the new system works I'll be sad the day I have to remove my name from first place, but I'll probally be more happy for the new guy who gets to feel my shoes. Benefits of the new system include......

Now, for attending the DDMs, it increases your chances to become #1 on the page. That eliminated the chance of somone getting a perfect on one DDM and never playing again and still got to be ranked first because of his poind density. If you don't know what point density is, its a thing of the past, so don't worry about it.

Also, and most important. It makes my life alot easier. Check it out, as always here is the link http://www.geocities.com/coaxs/ranking.html

IP:

Cell
posted January 07, 2001 08:50 AM         
Good work on the site, Coax. And I gotta agree, "You are a BAAAD!" I'll stay outta your way when you got the Avenger! (Think I still got treadmarks on my butt)

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 07, 2001 03:56 PM            
lol, Cell

I know now who the better clan is. From what I can tell from the DDMs. [BWL] has placed 4 times, while (TC) has only placed 3 times. Also the up and newbie clan DNX has also placed one time; due mostly on their best player Superunknown. I guess TC needs to work a bit harder

IP:

Charliey
posted January 07, 2001 06:26 PM            
And we need more then 2 ppl to play. That would help alot too. The last DDM was just a bad day, b/c kaeto couldnt make it, and neither could RC.

------------------
-Charlie
(aka Chuck)
Check out Tread Edit
Clan Temporal Chaos Forever!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 07, 2001 06:31 PM            
hehe, I was just teasing. Its up to the clan war to decide which clan is the #1 clan. DDMs are just a prelude...

IP:

Cell
posted January 07, 2001 06:36 PM         
Coax pokes the bear with a stick and then hands the stick to us! LOL

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 07, 2001 06:48 PM            
lol, i like poking bears.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 07, 2001 07:01 PM            
actaully since I've placed 5 times. I could be a clan myself hehe..clan coax

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 07, 2001 11:36 PM            
Coax.you need to come to DNX so we can rule together Plus,I can't play with the other members that much since they are in way different time zones.Heck,we play together almost everynight.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 07, 2001 11:50 PM            
hehe, I know Super I think thats why we are such good players is because we play against each other almost everynight. If I was ever in a clan I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather be in a clan with. We know each others move and can ravage the opposing team like a wild fire. But, you had to join DNX their still to new in my eyes. Woulda been cool if we had made a clan together though.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 08, 2001 03:35 AM            
Theres no rule that says you can't be in 2 clans

IP:

ramTHIS
posted January 08, 2001 03:37 AM            
I call shotgun first new consideration if you two form a new clan hehe....I played with you tonight, and didn't do too shabby if I do say so myself

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted January 08, 2001 03:38 AM            
I'd like to be able to get to more DM's,but school,work,and somewhat of a social life does not leave much extra time.Is it possible for future DM's to be held on Sunday afternoons?Thats the only day I can play in the afternoon or evening

IP: