|
Author Topic:   TM t-shirts
Karldar
posted January 03, 2001 06:16 AM            
Okay, I don't have a plan or anything-just a cool idea. What about t-shirts that have the TM logo on the front and a picture of a tank with a shadow keeper on the back and the quote "I AM BECOME DEATH" underneath it. Whaddaya think? Like I said, I have no plan for making these, but I would definitely wear a shirt like that. Of course, this is just my two cents-for now....

[edit]
BTW, the point is that mebbe if people saw us wearing cool TM t-shirts and asked us about them we could mention what an awesome game TM is and make them buy it...or else they have to deal with Hawk, Kaeto and Dudy... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
------------------
I like pie!

[This message has been edited by Karldar (edited January 03, 2001).]

IP:

swisher
posted January 03, 2001 09:21 AM            
I'd buy a tee-shirt, too. Simple Tread Marks lettering with logo would suffice for me.

IP:

Kaeto
posted January 03, 2001 10:08 AM            
I will only buy it if it says "Kaeto rules you all" on it

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 04, 2001 12:55 PM            
How about a picture of me when i turned the gravity positive. All the tanks were just kinda floating along and when u got blasted u went flying into space hehe.

------------------
8) Can't forget those smileys wearing Sunglass's at the Bottem Can we 8)

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 04, 2001 02:17 PM            
i like the idea. Hope someone does it.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 04, 2001 02:20 PM            
Funnily enough, i just happen to have access to the facilities to mass market custom t-shirts.

I can get them on white, colour, black and with standard or heated foil.

If there is anough support for this i will setup a permanent t-shirt sales page on the ~DMF~ however, it must be stated that i cant use ANY copyrighted images or logos without written LDA permission.

However, created artwork and phrazes are ok.

Jim (LDA) what do you think, i have the muscle to do this, and it would improve the support for tm no end.

In the meantime, submit any designs you like to my email at the www.deathmatch-federation.com the best ones will be shown and with official approval, marketed.

-=[/2]=-

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted January 04, 2001 03:45 PM            
The idea sounds great The logistics sound difficult though...how would you plan to handle the details?

Jim

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 04, 2001 10:30 PM            
easy jim,

designs are submitted through the deathmatch federation (this serves as contributions to the growing community) any that contain tm logos need your official approval of copyright b4 i can start printing.

we would need to discuss royalties back at ya or some kind of payment system for the use of the logos or TRADEMARKS (no pun intended).

I will bill in uk pounds sterling at send a check at 6 month periods.

add the cost of postage to the states and theres ya man, sizes i can deal with easy enough from small to extra large.

just depends on what the community comes up with now and if its a marketable product.

if authorised, i have the skills to make OFFICIAL designs, although as a graphic designer the reverse would then apply with me selling designs to LDA to approve and print up on whatever materials you see fir from basball caps to stationary.

the posibilities are endless jim, just takes a little thought and an ounce of application.

-=[/2]=-

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 05, 2001 12:14 AM            
If u did a baseball hate how about a dreadnought (or nemisis) blasting a nemisis (or dreadnoguht) with the pea shooter. Im not sure. What ya think? or maybe a destroyer.........etc

------------------
8) Can't forget those smileys wearing Sunglass's at the Bottem Can we 8)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 05, 2001 06:05 AM            
Jim,

mail me if you fancy following this up, seems quite a popular idea.

andy@dianetix.worldonline.co.uk

we can iron out the details from there.

-=[/2]=-

IP:

peeeto
posted January 05, 2001 08:27 AM         
matrix - is there a minimum # of orders you would need before you could have them made?

i was thinking along the lines of having a "standard" logo on the front, and then the purchaser's custom screenshot on the back, if they wanted...

just a thought.

IP:

swisher
posted January 05, 2001 09:07 AM            
Seumas is wearing a Tread Marks t-shirt in the second picture on his memorial page ( http://www.gamedev.net/community/memorial/seumas/ ). I'd be interested in something simple like it is. I'd be happy to see the LDA logo on the back.

------------------
BWL/MG

[This message has been edited by swisher (edited January 05, 2001).]

IP: