|
Author Topic:   DDM today at 6 pst.
coax
Administrator
posted December 26, 2000 07:09 PM            
Remember the DDM today is at 6pm pst. ALso if you have any screen shots of the DDM you want to post, send them to coaxs@yahoo.com and I'll post them at http://www.geocities.com/coaxs/ddm.html

IP:

Kaeto
posted December 26, 2000 10:10 PM            
That was fun. Too bad I only got to play for two rounds. But that many people - ugh. 2v2 teamplay or DM with up to 5 people is much more my style

If you want to have real competitions, I suggest you do DMs with like four people in them, and give people points for their position. That way, people could join the ladder not just to compete, but to play with players of their own skill level. Whipping someone's butt left and right is ALMOST as boring as getting killed incessantly without ever getting a frag. A nice ladder system would give everyone exactly the right level of competition.

------------------
-Kaeto
I AM 1337er than you :P

IP:

JL
posted December 26, 2000 10:29 PM            
Yes thats to many. 4x4 teams or 8 no teams at most. 14 is just to many. But its still fun.

When is the next one.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted December 26, 2000 10:40 PM            
lol, whenever i get the screen shots so i can make a ladder system going

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted December 26, 2000 11:07 PM            
I recommend holding the next on at 2 in the morning so there is not so much freak'n lag! I did have fun playing though.

IP:

synack
posted December 27, 2000 07:34 AM         
It was certainly chaotic, but it also most certainly was great fun!

Coax, IF you get screenshots from all of the matches, would you please combine the scores of myself and ramTHIS for overall ranking purposes since we essentially were a tag-team? Thanks.

IP:

swisher
posted December 27, 2000 08:43 AM            
Lots of fun. Missed first 45 minutes or so

I propose that we schedule regualr matches. This may be the only way we can all make it. I can and will schedule my life's activities around them.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted December 27, 2000 12:11 PM            
not a problem Synack. Only issue is actually getting those screen shot pics to tally up the score. If no one sends them in by today, we'll just have to start plans for the next DDM.

IP:

Cell
posted December 27, 2000 12:54 PM         
That was alot of fun, everyone is so good and FAST! It was amazing to watch the carnage!
I only got a chance to play the first 2 rounds before I had to go, so who won the 3rd round? I think JL won the first round, I got the second round, and Peeeto got the 4th round. Way to go, BWL!

------------------
Cell / BWL

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted December 27, 2000 07:36 PM            
my lown wolf butt still kept on getting seconds so I'm not that bad myself

IP: