|
Author Topic:   First loss to DNX
coax
Administrator
posted December 23, 2000 03:12 AM            
For those that aren't aware, DNX has absorbed Superunknown into their fold. His loss to the community will be dearly missed. Of corse I'm joking, congrats superunknown

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted December 23, 2000 03:38 AM            
Thank you....Thanks you(hold the applause)
Although some of you I've never played with
and some of the one's that I have can beat me on occasion(coax).DNX Matrix thought I was good enough to join his little family after whooping him,3 other humans,and 4 bots(lol) last night in 9 minutes.Yes,I did have a Shadow to help.Tried to tell him but he insisted I join his clan immediatly Anyway,I think Matrix has a good thing going.He has over 100 members in the DNX clan,playing different games from Quake 3 to Rougue Spear.He wants to eventually bring tournement to TM.Battles between clans and loners.I get misty eyed just thinking about tournements
You guys need to stop by his webpage.http://www.dnxworld.com and give it a gander.He's having problems recruiting because he has been playing on the 1.5 servers where there are not many human players yet and the fact that he lives in the UK dosen't help either.Those time zone differences can really have a toll.If you think you are good enough,e-mail him or sign up at his webpage.Its a little sad to be the only person representing TM in the large DNX clan.ITS CLAN WAR TIME,LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!

IP:

peeeto
posted December 23, 2000 01:14 PM         
congrats, SuperU

------------------
Black Widow Lance all the way, baby!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 23, 2000 11:17 PM            
I gotta agree somwhat with SU, youre a great player m8 and i for one am damn glad you joined us. Just for the record I recruitd another 2 - so now we are 4.

We grow.

As you say though the timezone is proving to be a problem, but i do admit that once the game takes off here in the uk, recruitment wont be a big problem.

Maybe you could run the USA contingient if things get big enough. What normally do is recruit about 25 players, then pick the best and put them in charge, i then tend to my other games joining and playing each in turn as i get a copy myself. Some are slow at taking off, some are superfast, only time can tell this tale.

but as SU says, lets pull together, sell the game, and GET IT ON !

-=[R]=-

ps: welcome to the team m8 !

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted December 24, 2000 05:01 AM            
I hope it does get that BIG where it has to be split up.I would have a problem running a dedicated server since I have to depend on my 56k Otherwise,I could run a sever for the North America clan.Anybody who hasn't stopped by his site needs to see all of the hard work put into the DNX clan and running tournements.Its also a good place to put up a real picture of yourself so we can see the man behind the machine.If you have a clan,tell him about it and he may eventually get some battles going between clans like the old Quake days. http://www.dnxworld.com

IP:

raspar
posted December 24, 2000 08:41 PM         
>>DNX Matrix thought I was good enough to join his little family after whooping him,3 other humans,and 4 bots(lol) last night in 9 minutes.Yes,I did have a Shadow to help.Tried to tell him but he insisted I join his clan immediatly.<<

considering i was one of the nukees that night <g, i guess i should shout a congrats as well. well, congrats. happy to die for you anytime :-)

IP: