|
Author Topic:   Official TM sick day-for me, that is....
Karldar
posted December 19, 2000 05:39 PM            
I'm *cough* sick *cough* today, so look for me online guys. Prolly be on the 1.5 Domino server. Guess I need ICQ, huh? Oh, well...

------------------
I like pie!

IP:

Cell
posted December 19, 2000 06:18 PM         
See you online after I eat my pie for dinner tonight....

IP:

Karldar
posted December 19, 2000 06:26 PM            
Ummm, can somebody tell me what the domino ip is? Seems that the master server is down again. Woe is me....

------------------
I like pie!

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted December 19, 2000 06:44 PM            
I don't have the IP of Domino but I do have most of the other IPs:

Homelan Deathmatch: 12.47.50.172:12300
Homelan Race: 12.47.50.172:12301
JL's DM with Mining Mods: 208.191.76.11:12300

Tom's not online so I can't check on the master server right now...

--RC

IP:

JL
posted December 19, 2000 06:46 PM            
The ip for Domino is 194.70.50.3:12300
Cya there probably.

IP:

Karldar
posted December 19, 2000 06:49 PM            
Word! Thx for the info, RC and JL!

------------------
I like pie!

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted December 19, 2000 07:24 PM            
The master server is up today (I just checked with Tom). It was down for about an hour yesterday but it's been up ever since. Not sure when the last time you checked it was Karldar but it is be up now.

--RC

IP:

JL
posted December 19, 2000 07:58 PM            
I can't connect, couldn't all day. But there has been a good amount of people on Domino.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted December 19, 2000 08:00 PM            
i just tried the master server right now, and it wasn't working

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted December 20, 2000 12:53 AM            
I just messaged Tom again about it. He's away from his computer though. I was online and also couldn't connect to it.

--RC

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted December 20, 2000 12:59 AM            
Tom says the master server is up and it is registering servers on it. Not sure why everyone is having problems connecting to it but it's not his computer so it must be the internet or his DSL connection. Hopefully its working soon.

--RC

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted December 20, 2000 01:34 AM            
The master server is up now and working. There should be no problem connecting as of now. If there are please post, but the server is up and people can connect to it as of this minute (it came back up about 1 minute before posting this message).

--RC

IP:

Karldar
posted December 20, 2000 02:40 AM            
That was some awesome fragging! I thought I was pretty high on the food chain, but Peeeto and JL pretty much put me in my place . It was cool finally playin' with synack and ramTHIS, too-you guys surprised me more than once. Fun playin' against new peeps, as well. Hope to see everybody for more fragfests soon. (runs off to practice in hopes of taking out peeeto and JL next time!)

------------------
I like pie!

IP:

synack
posted December 20, 2000 06:34 AM         
Yeah, a little father and son tag team action. It was fun!

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted December 20, 2000 11:10 AM            
Peeeto actually battling!? Thats unusual! He normally wants to dig only

Karldar - if you want REAL tag team action go to JL's Mining Mods server and play with the T72 tank - main gun is a Mass Driver

--RC

IP:

peeeto
posted December 20, 2000 06:19 PM         
yeah, i was fighting (or trying, anyway! - JL is MUCH better than i am...) that was a great time.

JL showed me jousting with the T-72 mass driver! man, what a goofy blast!

------------------
Black Widow Lance all the way, baby!

[This message has been edited by peeeto (edited December 20, 2000).]

IP:

JL
posted December 21, 2000 08:23 AM            
Peeeto your much better than you think. When ever I met up with you it was a Challenge. The couple of bouts I won left me limping off with a couple of health. Plus I played all weekend against RC on a lan at the CPL event so I'm very practiced up.
Its hard to find someone else that likes jousting. I think Dudeymas is the only other person that likes to. Me and him started jousting when the Flying Tanks n Cookie Dough server was in its infancy.
The T72 was equipped with the mass driver by DVS Duke back when I was running his mods. I just gave it more acceleration, speed, gravity, 500 ammo, a hitscan range of 1000 and a wee bit more mass for ramming.

IP:

Dreamer (BWL/MG)
posted December 21, 2000 08:38 AM            
I love jousting, too...

IP:

peeeto
posted December 21, 2000 09:20 AM         
we should load up NOPeR's flatland map and have a pure jousting comp somethime...

the only thing is to keep each other from firong too soon. being on a 56K, i have to wait till im REAL close, so i can be sure of what im doing

------------------
Black Widow Lance all the way, baby!

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted December 21, 2000 11:13 AM            
JL - Peeeto and I began jousting back about a year ago on the Glacier map. One of us was a mite, the other a dwarf. It quickly degenerated into a "how fast can a unaltered tank get?" match

IP:

synack
posted December 21, 2000 11:46 AM         
I'd enjoy trying jousting. I already do half of it - the kamikazi attack. Just need the other half.

IP:

Vlad
posted December 21, 2000 03:11 PM            
Perhaps I'm just missing something, but what exactly is entailed in "jousting"? Something like running at each other with the mass driver?

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted December 21, 2000 03:37 PM            
Bingo Vlad - though we prefer altering tanks so their maingun is the massdriver and then all of us usually play on the same team so we go flying rather than dieing. (of course there is always someone that wants to screw everyone else up and play on a different team )

I'd hate to see what would happen on the moon map with it's low gravity

IP:

JL
posted December 21, 2000 06:41 PM            
WOW, didn't realize jousting was so popular.

IP: