|
Author Topic:   Oooooo... lookie
Dudymas
posted December 17, 2000 02:59 PM            
Okey dokey, i'm counting on some people to go to: http://www.retro64.com
And comment, help, download, and post ideas, we have a game that we need to toss our 2 cents at... i wanna see some others. You can make a game into the greatest thing, all you have to do is tell the author what is right and wrong, look at not ONLY the bug game, but look at the forum to see a discusion about the FAMOUS game WarHeads (Whoop-dee-doo, it sounds like fun)... download it and look at what you'd like to change, post it, and you'll prolly be able to get it now since the developer hasn't gotten TOO much response, but soon (i hope) i'll post this message on other ubb's and bbs's and flood em with advice, unless someone has a better idea???

Remember, all it takes is just a single comment, a whimper about a bug, to change a game into something so much better, we could be dealing with a new famous game, this is all it takes *looking at Tread Marks and what happened to LDA* FeedBack is soooooo important!!!

------------------

IP:

Unforseen Chaos
posted December 17, 2000 04:26 PM            
I have made some companies change small details of their games. All you have to do is Spam there emails, bbs, and any other way of contact.

.-==KABOOM==-.

[This message has been edited by Unforseen Chaos (edited December 17, 2000).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted December 17, 2000 04:36 PM            
what exactly is bugtron before I start downloading it?

IP:

Dudymas
posted December 17, 2000 09:22 PM            
More or less, an action game more than stratedgy, best way to say, Michael Welch says go for it, and i trust him on game opinions a LOT... when and if i get them :P

IP:

Vlad
posted December 18, 2000 11:42 AM            
Fun little game... still having the darndest time getting to the end, though. It's nice to see the different variations on the levels, like the one with the fans.

IP:

Dudymas
posted December 18, 2000 06:15 PM            
I love it, my mom had a hard time getting me to school when i first played it this morning, heheheh, but who blames you for a game like this compared to sitting around at a high school full of boys who think you're some sort of freak of nature smart guy, I HATE THAT, they all call me professor, BUT WHAT'S EVEN WORSE, EVERYDAY, i have to go to business class and sit (i swear, this is SOOOOOOOO annoying) RIGHT UNDER A STINKIN DSL OUTLET!!! That's right, 12 gold tipped wires away from freedom from the boone docks, and they're RIGHT next to me, IN A BUSINESS CLASS, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I mean, try studying credit cards and sole-proprietorships while your hair keeps getting stuck in it (i don't brush my hair, it's pointless). Worse still, no one realizes i'm a total cookie dough freak... oooooooh, it's horrific, so you can imagine how dramatic it is to leave TM and NOW not only liero and Scorched Earth, BUT BUGATRON... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i'm going to die! and Peeeto, especially Kaeto or Hawk, don't you dare laugh, or i'll decorate save some room on my tank's front bumper next to Blitzen and Rudolf for you...

IP:

Unforseen Chaos
posted December 18, 2000 11:31 PM            
how old are you dudy?

IP: