posted December 08, 2000 11:17 PM            
Can we please have an altimeter?
PLEASE?

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted December 09, 2000 11:09 AM            
Been playing on Dudy's Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough server, have we?

An altimiter currently isn't planned for in any future update but I agree - it would add some fun to the game...especially on Dudy's servers - it will only be added if we have the time to between other projects - which means not likely to happen.

--RC

IP:

A2597
posted December 09, 2000 11:36 AM            
no...still don't have the full version. hopeing for it for christmas, if I don't get it then, then the money I was saving for Paint Shot Pro will go to read marks.
I just saw the screen shot you had in the screenshots section of your site, and there have been MANY times that I get nuked, and by the time I land, I'm back at 100%, there was once where I went so high that I was able to repair, and fire all 16 shots, un-edited gun. WHOW.

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted December 09, 2000 11:55 AM            
Then you haven't played Dudy's server

There you could fire 16 unedited Nukes before you landed (and they have a full minute delay!)

Note: Use Alt-K a lot on Dudy's server.

IP:

A2597
posted December 09, 2000 12:06 PM            
nope.
Hmmm,IDEA for my little lever/server once I get it going, Total Chaos, let me tell you, if you live long enough to get a frog, your doing good.
(HINT, in the nuke, set it up for a chain reaction)

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted December 09, 2000 06:07 PM            
Hmmm...

I'd like to see a server that gives out Frogs - maybe we could make them squishies like sheep

I think you ment "frag."

IP: