|
Author Topic:   Monks?
Dudymas
posted December 08, 2000 06:29 PM            
Well, this is fascinating, looking at a scheduler while in class, and i come across something that happened on January 25, 1178

quote:
Five Canterbury monks report seeing explosions on the moon

hmmmmmm, if you ask me, which you're forced to :P, it seems like God's been beta testing before he even gave LDA the idea of this all! I wonder if he beta tested Quake or NetHack in some other way... uh oh, now i'm scared.

------------------
--------------------------------------------------
Why is it you stare at someone who likes cookie dough so much...
I only eat gallons!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted December 08, 2000 06:33 PM            
LOL! LOL! LOL!
ps. does the ubb seem different or am i seeing things

IP:

Dreamer
posted December 08, 2000 06:41 PM         
RC is on LDA's payroll now, he's board Admin now and god alone knows what else...

IP:

Dudymas
posted December 08, 2000 06:48 PM            
heh, good one, maybe here i should say that i'm going to try to play tonight around 8 or so, and right now too, but i'll log off at about 7:06 or so, i'll be back around 8:00 if i'm lucky, if not Subway (yum yum) may not be able to dish out my subs (yum yum) in time enough to get back home to eat (yum yum)... for now i'll just drink caffeinated tea (yum yum) and eat rice crispy treats (yum yum) that my dad bought all for himself and i found hidden in my mom's china closet, heh...

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted December 08, 2000 07:47 PM            
I know what else

Lets see...

• BBS Admin
  • Web site admin
  • Liasion with moders
  • Liasion with server admins
  • Screen shot taker for sending to web sites

I think I got them all - my job fluctuates from month to month though...

--RC

IP:

• Dudymas
    posted December 08, 2000 09:06 PM            
    Well, i'm online at last, weeeeeeeeeee, come play if you can, will be offline again at about 11 P.M.

IP:

Dudymas
    posted December 08, 2000 09:24 PM            
    Well, i'm a chump, spent about 20 minutes waiting for someone to join, guess i was lucky the last 7 or so times i've tried that... well, i'm off to play solo, if anyone wants to try for a server game again, post the thought here and i'll go here every 30 min's or so tille 11 P.M.

IP:

Kaeto
    posted December 08, 2000 09:58 PM            
    So, LDA, where's the tank that went to fast off a crater rim and jumped all the way to earth?

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
    posted December 08, 2000 10:06 PM            
    Ooooh! Got a screen shot of that on my desktop - I'll upload it sunday or monday

IP: